We've gotta be nearing the 300th edition of batman right?

Ghosts of Razgriz

It seems like we should be nearing the 300th batman figure to ever be produced. Is Mattel honoring this system? I mean it's been awhile since we were given the 200th edition of batman (or Power flight Batman..or whatever it was called)

What do you guys think? Should we be getting a figure like this sometime soon?

yeah, like shadowboy said.

as long as its not a stupid mcfarlane figure, er, I mean statue. It would be nice to have something like the 300th Boba fett.

here's a though, maybe a Adam West type Batman figure.

Then again Mattel may charge 300 bucks for it as well.

The 200th was done on Hasbro's watch. With the line in Mattel's hands I'm not so sure if we'll see anything.

I realize that, but technically when Hasbro made the 200th batman fig, they stole the glory form Kenner when they took over the liscence, and even Kenner counted the Mego and Toy Biz batman figures from the 70's and 80's when they produced the 100th Batman fig in 1996.

i find it very hard to believe that Darth Vadar and Boba Fett have had more figures made then Batman......

darth vader and boba fett havent had more figs than batman. STAR WARS has had more figs produced than batman. that may be where your thinking is wrong. the star wars 100th,200th. etc figs have been for a company wide thing....

the batman 200th fig etc is of JUST batman.

at least till someone comes here and proves me wrong haha

By that time, kenner and then hasbro had the rights to make the figures. Now we have dcd and mattel, and we will have to see if made, who makes it first to the 300 batman. Its really hard to say if we will ever see a 300th batman, but, if was made, which batman would u like to see??

animated, 4HM sculpt, dcd design, minimate, 13 inch?????

By that time, kenner and then hasbro had the rights to make the figures. Now we have dcd and mattel, and we will have to see if made, who makes it first to the 300 batman. Its really hard to say if we will ever see a 300th batman, but, if was made, which batman would u like to see??

animated, 4HM sculpt, dcd design, minimate, 13 inch?????

Not to mention costume choices. I would personally love to see a NML Batman, but a Bronze Age Batman would be cool too.

Again,I doubt Mattel will do this. Hasbro is the one who loves 100th version of this,200th version of that,25th Anniversary here,30th Anniversary there.I mean we never saw a 25th Anniversary He-Man line,why would Mattel start now with Batman? Makes no sense.

The 200th was done on Hasbro's watch. With the line in Mattel's hands I'm not so sure if we'll see anything.

I realize that, but technically when Hasbro made the 200th batman fig, they stole the glory form Kenner when they took over the liscence, and even Kenner counted the Mego and Toy Biz batman figures from the 70's and 80's when they produced the 100th Batman fig in 1996.

Actually, in 1994, Kenner was bought out by Hasbro. So when they released the 100th Batman in 1996, it was a Hasbro product. Hasbro just used the Kenner name for it's Boy's Toys lines that year. It wasn't until 1999 that they phased out Kenner's Cincinnatti headquarters, and return the Hasbro name to it's products.

But either way, both "benchmark" figures were done, technically, by Hasbro. I don't expect Mattel has ever even given it thought. Like someone else said, they just dont do products like that.