I got the new wave of Sigma 6 figures

GILTYONE

I was in a walmart east of my house lookin to see if they had the 25th single carded joes when I came across the next wave of sigma figure. I picked up one of each (after all they are still joes). Inferno, gung ho, and the iron greandier.

I saw these the other day too. I passed on them. The only one I was remotly interested in was gung ho and he really didn't look all the great to me when I saw him. I am really not a big fan of the military look they are going for.

I was in a walmart east of my house lookin to see if they had the 25th single carded joes when I came across the next wave of sigma figure. I picked up one of each (after all they are still joes). Inferno, gung ho, and the iron greandier.

I've picked up the Gung Ho and the Leatherneck figures. I saw the other 2 Combat Squad figures also, (Desert Wolf/Shockwave) and thinking I MAY pick those up as well.

I've got a little "project" in mind, for some customizing fun with them, and I'm really digging the new look on them and the trend towards a more military look and theme. The molded pants on them are a nice improvement over the permanent skinny Sigma scuba suit tighties they all had before, and then having some come with CLOTH pants over them.....#WTF#????

Heavy Duty's a BIG fella' as it is, and on top of lugging around his BIG wepons, he's got two layers of pants on? Spandex long johns and fatigues? Poor boy had to be dying in that outfit? @loll@

All kidding aside, I do like the recent figures (and themes) they're coming out with. Grand Slam PULLED me in, the tricky bastards!!!

Pretty much the same here, VH. I'd been picking up random guys here and there, but not enough to call it a collection.

I guess now, after grabbing Shipwreck, Wet-Suit, Grand Slam, Lt. Stone, Flint , and Commando Snake Eyes it pretty much is.....

Stupid Sigma Sux.

I found Gung-Ho and Inferno the other day, but I passed. I found the new Commando(?) Snake-Eyes (the cammo one) at Wal-Mart today, but I ultimately passed on him too. Why? I think because I'm so stingy lately. There's just so many other things that are priority over these right now for me. But I love seeing some nay-sayers that are switching over finally and seeing how cool these things really are, although they are decidedly more militaristic than previous offerings. Ah...I may get back into Sigma 6 later on down the road. I had recently decided to sell my Sigma 6 stuff, but I'm beginning to re-think my decision. I tell ya though; I really like the look of the figures mentioned above, and I'm REALLY intrigued by the artwork on the back of the packaging for the "Dojo Training" Snake-Eyes. You just see his head and barley the tops of his shoulders, but he looks like a cross between the first Sigma 6 version and the RAH version 2, so I'm really interested to see what he looks like fully.

Can anyone give a pic of lockdown & inferno without the gear on? @optimus@

Inferno at Joecentral

Lockdown at Joecentral

I got Flint, Commando Snake Eyes, and Red Banshee at my local Wal-Mart yesterday. They had the SS from this wave as well, but I decided to pass on him.

I picked up the SHOCKWAVE figure today. WOW! :o

This figure is pretty damn neat!

I could see maybe picking up a couple more of him for a small (3-4 man) Blacks Ops unit, and swapping out some heads from other figures for them.

SHOCKWAVE review from Joecentral

Congrats on your finds fellas, I am thinking about getting the IG (thinking) and Lockdown, but I also want to save for not only the convention, but also for the next 25th anniversary waves too. Decisions, decisions.