SDCC MAN-BAT!!!!!PICS!!!

did you read the bottom part of the article?! biggest giant waste of a f'n company. the regular manbat is not scheduled to be released in 07 at all. you have to wait into 08. jesus h. christ mattel you are bunch of douchebags.

Wow, this exclusive is awesome. Judging by the proto pics of the regular Man-Bat, I was already thinking that was the version I'd prefer, but the "albino" exclusive is still really well done. The box for this one is great, I think it beats the JLU Solomon Grundy packaging actually. I might just have to buy this version after all.

Looks fantastic! ~

Wow, this exclusive is awesome. Judging by the proto pics of the regular Man-Bat, I was already thinking that was the version I'd prefer, but the "albino" exclusive is still really well done. The box for this one is great, I think it beats the JLU Solomon Grundy packaging actually. I might just have to buy this version after all.

That`s why i say it`s the best one I`ve seen. The box, the presentation of the bat upside down, the flippin box lights up to simulate an animal cage, the whole concept of "caught at san diego, lucius fox". Love it! :)

That`s why i say it`s the best one I`ve seen. The box, the presentation of the bat upside down, the flippin box lights up to simulate an animal cage, the whole concept of "caught at san diego, lucius fox". Love it! :)

There's ALWAY a Catch with Mattel at these Comic Con Conventions, Be Prepare to wait in line for their annual LOTTERY ticket Crap they pull every year, for five years straight they have been doing this and a lot of FRUSTRATED collector have to pull some strings of LUCK to get a Winning ticket. just want you all to not get disappointed if you don't win one... but keep trying.... if you don't win or get a MAN-BAT this year at the con there's ALWAYS Ebay, but you're gonna have to cough up the Major BUCKS!!!

Where did that Batman with black cape and cowl come from? Is it a custom DCSH Batman, or are they going to release a repaint, or did I just completely miss this fig altogether?

Custom. If you look closely, U can see blue in some of the black area.

I love it...i just hope JJ can still snag me one now that this might be a hot item!!

done!! lol

Right now that brown Man-Bat is NOT on the release schedule - I'm guessing it was bumped due to them aquiring the full DC license and want to make sure people buy the con exclusive. I bet we see the brown version released next year.

More show info was posted by Mattel today on AFI:

New figures will be shown in the cases AFTER our panel on Friday to photograph yourselves! Bring a camera and extra batteries.

Items will be shown at Wizard World that are not shown at Comic Con.

Figures will not be available for sale until Thursday morning.

Man Bat will be 25.00

Man Bat is limited to one per day before 3 pm. After 3 pm you may buy up to two more for a total of 3 per day per person. Badges will be stamped to keep track. The JLU pack is limited to 5 per person per day and the Naruto figures are unlimited. Other items will be sale on a limited and unlimited basis per day. But that is a surprise.

You can bring anything you want t have the Horsemen sign.