transformer figure random questions

TRUESTYLE

i do have a few questions, some dumb and some i just need awnsered.

1) alternators prowl, in car mode: where does his red sword go????

2) where can i find long smoke stacks for g1 reissue prime ( i try ebay and notta )

3) anyone have shockblast ( alternator ) gun they wanna sell, mine is MIA

i think thats it for now.

1) It's actually a night stick. It attaches to his rear bumper by the small peg on the side of the stick.

2) I think there was a link to a site that sold them somewhere in this forum. I'll take a look.

3) Nope. You might try sites that sells TF parts. Or see if you can find junker Jazzes/Shockwaves.

1) It's actually a night stick. It attaches to his rear bumper by the small peg on the side of the stick.

2) I think there was a link to a site that sold them somewhere in this forum. I'll take a look.

3) Nope. You might try sites that sells TF parts. Or see if you can find junker Jazzes/Shockwaves.

your right, i always look at it as a light sabor, but called it a sword, either way, thank you. i was looking for space for it and couldnt find it. ill check there again and put it where it goes.

where is the best place to buy takara reissues? i bought all mine off ebay and would rather not do that again if they are being re-released.

thanks in advance

I just agot a mp megs & I can't figure out how to TF him :S Though I havn't really tryed much either but normally I can just look at a tf and figure it out pretty quickly :S Anyways I am wondering how strong are the chains on his mace?.. I'm having more fun swinging around his mace than I am with the actual toy :D

Is there a way to get his scope to stay on as well with out holding the button?.. That is kinda lame imO!

The grill is chromed. Don't know for sure about the bumper, but I'm thinking not.

Question: Anyone want to speculate on the possibility of a Masterpiece Soundwave? That would rock my socks.

where is the best place to buy takara reissues? i bought all mine off ebay and would rather not do that again if they are being re-released.

thanks in advance

I always missed out on the Prime and Megs reissues so I'm glad they're being reissued again. I got all 4 for quite a bit less than anything I would have had to pay for Prime and Megs alone before so it really works out for me.

I pre-ordered my set from BBTS for $179.99 but now they're $184.99. Still, just look up what previous reissues of all these figures are going for on ebay right now and it's easily a steal of a deal.

Now if they'll only reissue Predaking again!