The GJoe 25th Anniversary Caption The Pic Contest

JayC

Ok guys, we are giving you a chance to win new G.I.Joe 25th Anniversary Joe & Cobra figure box sets from Hasbro for FREE. Here is what you have to do to enter for a chance to win.

1) Select any image from one of the recent spotlights we posted that are listed below.

Spotlight On: GIJoe 25th Anniversary Cobra 5-pack

Cobra Commander

Destro

Baroness

Storm Shadow

Cobra Soldier

Spotlight On: GIJoe 25th Anniversary GI Joe 5-pack:

Duke

Scarlett

Snake Eyes

Roadblock

Gung Ho

2) Post that image in this thread with your own captions. You can be really creative by using something like photoshop and adding word balloons or simply type text under the image in your post. The object here is to try and be as funny as possible (PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN).

3) You will have between now and July 20, 2007 to post your submissions. (Each person can submit up to 3 entries.)

4) The submissions will be looked over by the 3 judges (JayC, JoeRyno & Outsider). One lucky entry will be chosen and will be sent the prize of both the Joe & Cobra 25th Anniversary figure box sets. The winner’s name will be posted here on the Joe forums on Monday July 23, 2007. The winner will also receive a PM from me letting them know they won.

5) Please post only contest entries in this thread. Any comments other then your entry should be made in a new thread. Any non-entry thread or entries that are deemed inappropriate, (KEEP IT CLEAN) will be automatically deleted.

6) People outside the United States are eligible to enter.

105__scaled_600.jpg

"Bobby Flay! I'm calling you OUT foh a Chef's throwdown! Bobby Fla--.......Bobby.......Bo-.....

Man, can that guy run FAST foh a TV chef!

Hey, you over there! Morimoto! C'mere......HEY!

Geez, what IS IT with these guys????"

022.jpg

"Does this come in blue?"

043.jpg

" I don't CARE what you think! Punky Brewster was the BEST SHOW EVER on TV!"

018__scaled_600.jpg

"Aaack! Who the Hell starched my ginch!!???"

11321ba5.png

042.jpg

Cobra Commander: Ssso, It'ssss Jusssst you, eh?

Trooper: Yes...Yes Sir.

Corba Commander: Cobrassss....ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trooper:Um, sir? Don't you mean "retreat".

Cobra Commander: Well, you attack, then we'll go from there.

022.jpg

Destro: Ok. You can do this. First gear...first gear...

*SKREEEEEKKK GRIIIIIIINNNNNDDDD BAAARRRRFFF*

Destro: Well...I don't think that was it.

089.jpg

Duke: Everybody say HEY...HO...HEY...HO!!!!!!!

Scarlett: That's not funny Duke...jerk!

Snake-Eyes: ...

112311sp0.png

11232eu0.png

^_^ That's THREE...I'm out!