Spider-Man Uleashed 360

toujisuzuhara

I just received a couple of cases of Spider-Man Uleashed 360 figures from Hasbro. In it there only was Spider-Man, but the New Goblin and Venom are shown on the back. They are the same scale as the old SW Uleashed but super-articulated. Their knees and elbows are actually double ball-joints. A sort of mix between the old TB's and the new Hasbro articulations. Looks good and seems to work nice. I'll give you more details if I buy one, the scale is bugging me. Also how come I've never heard of them before?

Saw these at K-Mart today. Big 'ol pass.

uh.... why?

Unleashed Marvel figures, I would buy. I love the starwars ones.

Superarticulated Marvel figures, I will buy.

but, why 8 inch figures?

why Spiderman 3 movie figures???

geez Hasbro... get with it and figure out what people want already.

Makes me wonder if they should of even used the "Unleased" name attacted. I mean, it's named differently a bit calling it "Unleased 360", but still, when people think Unleased, they think of figures stuck in dynamic poses with either interchanageable parts and/or minimium articulation. Unless, Hasbro has plans on still doing the more statue like regular Unleased line, and have a super articulated figure line called Unleased 360.

Regardless, these do look cool, but I think these should more be for the 6" scale, not 8". And I can't still figure out how this Unleased 360 Venom is black, and yet the upcoming 6" Venom is suppose to be purple(Unless that gets changed in the last minute)? Seriously, Hasbro, if you put this much detail, articulation, and attention to these Unleased 360 figures, then in theroy, you could do the same for the 6" Marvel figures.

They are a bit too pricey for my tastes. If I wanted 8" super articulated Spider-man 3 figures, I'd rather get those room guard figures from Thinkway Toys, only because they are cheaper, still sculpted good enough for me, and still artiuclated pretty well(It's stated that they plan on also be releasing a Room Guard Black Spidey and Venom in the fall. I remembered reading that on the Thinkway Toys website). However, if I did get the 8" figures, for the New Goblin figure, I'd get the Unleased 360 only because he comes with proper accessories(Such as the Sky Stick) than the Room Guard 1.

I saw these with my friend yesterday at Boscov's. I was debating today whether to get two rocky figures (buy one get one half off) at KB or the Spidey at Boscov's. I ended up getting the Rocky figs because I figured the 360s are just hitting shelves so we got time to pick them up. Honestly though I do love the spidey, but I think getting him would be a settling purchase for me because I have the massive super articulated spidey that toybiz made for spiderman 2 a few years back, I do plan on getting the 360 venom whenever I see him...and besides that when I went into KB they had a ton of the 360 spideys anyways :)

I don't mind the scale so much, but it does suck that we didn't know about this that long ago. I pretty much spend close to 75-90 dollars on the 5 inch spidey line because I wasn't expecting anything new. I don't regret those buys, but if I knew I could get 8 inch figures with HUGE accessories that are incredibly detailed and posable back in March, I would've held out

EDIT: I caved and got one today after getting some money for my birthday tomorrow. I don't regret the purchase at all. Yes 8 inches is a weird choice for scale for him, but hes really cool and you can do so many poses with him. The best part is the web which has a sort of backbone structure you can put on it, and with it you can pose and move the web as well. Anyways heres a pic for everyone, the pose wasn't 100% great, I was just taking a quick shot to show everyone..

spidey.jpg

That looks cool for an 8 incher, but what is that other Spider-Man next to it? Is that a 15" Spiderman I'm looking at?

thats the 18 inch super posable spider-man 2 spidey. He's a pretty cool figure as well, I just put the unleashed there cuz I really don't have any room hahaha

Never knew about these...

Do u htink u can take more pics with better light? :)

Congrats on ur b-day!

I can attempt the better lighting tonight....thanks for the b-day wishes :). I only have a cellphone camera so I'll try my best to take pics