Charles in Charge Joe Pic

gilderdave

Cool pic Dave! Thanks for sharing it... now I've got the Charles in Charge theme song in my head. :D

Everybody sing: "Charles in Charge of our days and our nights..." *LOL*

AWESOME!!! @bounce@ @bananna@

This is something I've always wanted to see in the YoJoe archives for posterity's sake! The figure line really made a mark on the culture in so many ways. I know a few other fans that would kill to see all Joe references in other media on one site.

I'll have to add this FANTASTIC FIND to the list then.

- That one movie with Fred Savage (The Boy Who Could Fly).

- That one ep. of Diff'rent Strokes with Danny Cooksey playing with Joes.

- Then there's a couple more out there that I forgot. Help me out here.

Please get some more pics up. This would make a truly original Joe site all on it's own.

-PJ

The only thing worth remembering about Charles in Charge is Jennifer Runyon.

The rest of it can be sent down the road of oblivion that is bad tv.

I couldnt agree more......i always had a thing for her!

another movie i saw that had joes in it was (i think) called uncle sam a real low budget horror typr film. the joes were burned in the end?

i cant help but think when i read the title to this thread that this is why scott baio is 45 and single!

i watch waaaay to much VH1

TM

AWESOME!!! @bounce@ @bananna@

This is something I've always wanted to see in the YoJoe archives for posterity's sake! The figure line really made a mark on the culture in so many ways. I know a few other fans that would kill to see all Joe references in other media on one site.

I'll have to add this FANTASTIC FIND to the list then.

- That one movie with Fred Savage (The Boy Who Could Fly).

- That one ep. of Diff'rent Strokes with Danny Cooksey playing with Joes.

- Then there's a couple more out there that I forgot. Help me out here.

Please get some more pics up. This would make a truly original Joe site all on it's own.

-PJ

I have a list myself... it's short tho. the legend of billie jean, kate and allie Christmas special, Poltergeist 1 (some of these might be transformers...) haven't verified. let me know if you have any ideas to get a site up. perhaps ads to pay for all the crappy dvd's we'd have to buy? lol!

I have a list myself... it's short tho. the legend of billie jean, kate and allie Christmas special, Poltergeist 1 (some of these might be transformers...) haven't verified. let me know if you have any ideas to get a site up. perhaps ads to pay for all the crappy dvd's we'd have to buy? lol!

Nice, those are new to me.

Oh, I forgot one! Theres a few shots in Robin William's TOYS with aisle displays of the 90s vehicles. I remember seeing the Battle Wagon in that.

-PJ

Don't forget about Nicole Eggert! ;)

Don't forget about Nicole Eggert! ;)

her i never liked for some odd reason i had a thing for the younger sister one that one??? she could be hot now??

pump up the volume w/ christian slater had sgt. slaughter figure in it.

TM<

her i never liked for some odd reason i had a thing for the younger sister one that one??? she could be hot now??

TM<

Josie Davis Then:

JosieDavis3.jpg

Josie Davis Now:

JosieDavis.jpg

JosieDavis2.jpg

TM<

Josie Davis Then:

JosieDavis3.jpg

Josie Davis Now:

JosieDavis.jpg

JosieDavis2.jpg

BBAAA-DOING! I was correct! she blows eggert away! nice find blackjack

TM

I found some pics of Nicole now, but she wasn't wearing enough to post here. :D

I found some pics of Nicole now, but she wasn't wearing enough to post here. :D

Let's get a link, I totally had a thing for her watching Charles in Charge! Also GI Joe was featured the 1986 movie The Boy Who Could Fly. Fred Savage played a kid brother with what I remember to be a sweet GI Joe setup in his backyard. :)

There is also an episode of "Webster" where he has a Cobra Rattler sitting on his dresser.

Awesome! Thanks! So this is what I have so far. If anyone has these dvd's, please post a screen capture. If you need help, let me know and I may be able to help you out! Specific episodes would be great too! I know not everyone is into this, but I think it would be great to compile these and at least have a nice thread with some screen shots!

G.I. Joe

Legend of Billie Jean

Poltergeist 1 - ?

Kate & Allie Christmas Episode (TF too)

Charles in Charge S1 – Jill's Decision

Fred Savage (The Boy Who Could Fly).

Diff'rent Strokes with Danny Cooksey playing with Joes.

Webster – Rattler on shelf

Flight of the Navigator

Transformers

Soul Man

The Professional (Toon)

I got one to add: anyone seen this old kinda crappy horror movie called Pulse? It's where electricity comes ALIVE and kills people.....ooooooo! Anyhow, early on the main kid is playing with a Terrordrome with a friend. It's not worth hunting down, but a neat thing to see all the same!

Awesome! Thanks! So this is what I have so far. If anyone has these dvd's, please post a screen capture. If you need help, let me know and I may be able to help you out! Specific episodes would be great too! I know not everyone is into this, but I think it would be great to compile these and at least have a nice thread with some screen shots!

G.I. Joe

Legend of Billie Jean

Poltergeist 1 - ?

Kate & Allie Christmas Episode (TF too)

Charles in Charge S1 – Jill's Decision

Fred Savage (The Boy Who Could Fly).

Diff'rent Strokes with Danny Cooksey playing with Joes.

Webster – Rattler on shelf

Flight of the Navigator

Transformers

Soul Man

The Professional (Toon)

Cool! I was going to say that Charles still you got was from season 1, but you figured that out. I noticed it had the actors that were later replaced.

Here's the rest of the candidates from the other thread:

Toys 1992 (scene in a toy store)

BIG (Tom Hanks)

At least an additional ep. of Diff'rent Strokes (that's gonna be tough)

Rosanne (apparently DJ is playing with a couple)

Pump Up The Volume (Sgt Slaughter)

Uncle Sam

The Cure (1995)

"I'm with Busey" (TV show featuring JvC figures if anyone cares)

Look Who's Talking 2 (commercial on TV)

Indian in the Cupboard (not sure about this one)

Pulse 1988

Haggard (2003 Indie film)

That's all I got.

-PJ