I GOT JERKED BY HASBRO!

GILTYONE

I JUST OPENED MY GIJOE 5 PACK AND WAS INSPECTIN ALL MY FIGURES AND WHEN I GOT TO SNAKE EYES I NOTICE THERE WASN'T A BOMB PACK. I THOUGH WELL MAYBE THEY GOT RID OF IT AND THE OTHER PICS WERE PRODO PICS (I DIDN'T READ ANY REVIEWS)... TOO MUCH GEAR I THOUGHT? BUT I LOOKED AT THE OTHER SEALED ONE I WAS GOIN TO KEEP M.I.B. THERE IT WAS I'M SOOOO PISSED. I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER $33 SOONER THEN I WANTED TOO. GUESS I'M GOIN TO HAVE A FEW FIGURES FOR CUSTOMS NOW LOL. SOOOO BUYER BEWARE!!!!

You got "jerked" by Hasbro, eh? Well, I hope they at least let one of the hotties that used to portray the Baroness at conventions do the "jerking"! @loll@

Just kidding! Anyway... you should try contacting Hasbro to let them know the piece was missing. If they have any kind of good customer service, they might send you one in the mail. I know Kenner used to do that for toys that were missing parts. But of course, that was before they were assimilated by Hasbro. @Assimilate@ ;)

av-5053.jpg

I JUST OPENED MY GIJOE 5 PACK AND WAS INSPECTIN ALL MY FIGURES AND WHEN I GOT TO SNAKE EYES I NOTICE THERE WASN'T A BOMB PACK. I THOUGH WELL MAYBE THEY GOT RID OF IT AND THE OTHER PICS WERE PRODO PICS (I DIDN'T READ ANY REVIEWS)... TOO MUCH GEAR I THOUGHT? BUT I LOOKED AT THE OTHER SEALED ONE I WAS GOIN TO KEEP M.I.B. THERE IT WAS I'M SOOOO PISSED. I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER $33 SOONER THEN I WANTED TOO. GUESS I'M GOIN TO HAVE A FEW FIGURES FOR CUSTOMS NOW LOL. SOOOO BUYER BEWARE!!!!

I think you need to change your avatar!

113211gf2.png

;)

I'll pay ya $5 each(+ s/h) for the extra Duke and Roadblock when you buy a new set.

NOT SURE IF I'M GOIN TO USE THEM FOR CUSTOMS OR NOT BUT..... I HATE TO SAY MATH WISE SOUNDS LIKE I WOULD BE TAKIN A LOST AT $5 EACH BECAUSE THE 5 PACK IS $29.99 +TAX ABOUT $32.50 FOR THE N.Y.C. $5 EACH IS A LOSE NO? :(

av-5053.jpg

113211gf2.png

;)

THAT'S FUNNY I LIKE THAT HAHAHAHA!

av-5053.jpg

113211gf2.png

;)

VH may i steal that for my sig? please please!!

TM

YEP I'M AROUND LOL FAMILY THING HAS GOTTEN BETTER SO I'M FEELIN BETTER TOO :). BUT AS FOR CUSTOMS I HASVENT TOUCH ONE IN WELL OVER 8 MONTHS LOL AND STILL HAVE NO REAL PLANS ;).

Gil! You're alive!

Sorry 'bout your luck, brother.

av-5053.jpg

113211gf2.png

;)

VH may i steal that for my sig? please please!!

TM

What's mine is yours old friend! :)