What Build-A-Figures Do You Want To See?

marvel77

what BAF's do you want to see hasbro make. it would be nice to see hasbro make a cosmic series consistent of 3 waves with the BAF being Ego the living planet. they could get a lot of much needed characters such as drax,adam warlock and many others.

Okay, here's my list:

Lockjaw

JJJ Spider-Slayer

Mole Monster

Dragon Man (at correct scale...)

Odin

Ulik

Juggernaut (a solution to the monkey arms...)

Nimrod

Eternals

Living Tribunal

Eternity

and it looks like I won't have to add Foom to this anymore... But really, aside from the cosmic characters, I think they're running kinda low on sentinal / galactus scale characters, right? Maybe Stature...

what BAF's do you want to see hasbro make. it would be nice to see hasbro make a cosmic series consistent of 3 waves with the BAF being Ego the living planet. they could get a lot of much needed characters such as drax,adam warlock and many others.

true but hasbro knows we won't want a baf if it ran through three waves. they know we would just get board. not that i won't like a ego but it's not much of a baf if it's a big sphere.

sauron

aureus the gold dragon

argent the silver dragon

iron monger

high evolutionary

the last 2 don't seem like much of a big baf but they would be cool. also the 2 dragons since we are going to get foom.

Surtur (Thor & Odin nemesis)

Satanish (as long as the priest bless it, you don't want demonic toys running around)

What about Build a Ship like-

Quinjet ships (what happened to that?)

Fantasticar

Batmobile (oops wrong universe, I mean Moonmobile)

or

What about Build a Set like-

Avengers Mansion

Dr. Strange House

Xavier Mansion

The possibilities are endless. Hasbro just need to think!

Zabu the Saber tooth - What is Ka-Zar without him?...but then that’s implying we'll get a Ka-zar.)

Sauron - Huge Wingspan!

Aragorn - Black Knights Horse (What is Black Knight without him?)

Dragon Man - The original is just too hard to get, plus incorrectly sized.

Juggernaut - More proportionate.

Moleman Monster - I’d love to have this!

Lockjaw - without saying really.