NEW SPIDEY FIGURES COMING

shokker

THERE ARE NEW PICS IN THE PREVIEWS MAGAZIN FROM JULY2007. THEY ARE FROM THE VIDEOGAMES SECTION. THERE IS A NEW VULTURE, SCORPION, MYSTERIO AND NEW SPIDEYS. THE FIGURES, AS I CAN SEE ARE REALY GOOD LOOKING.

-SCORPION IS FROM THE SPIDERMAN3 GAME. HE LOOKS AMAZING FOR ME.

-MYSTERIO IS FROM THEPIDERMAN2 GAME. HE HAS A LONG ROBE AND YOU SEE HIS HEAD IN HIS GLASS THING. HE LOOKS GOOD. DIFFERENT BUT GOOD

-VULTURE LOOKS LIKE THE ONE FROM THE SINISTER SIX BOX SET. THE WINGS ARE DIFFERENT. THEY ARE SPREAD.

-RHINO IS SUPOSED TO BE REPAINTED IN BLACK

-THERE IS ALSO A RED/BLUE AND BLACK SPIDEY WITH SOME SORT OF WEB ARMOR

AS I SAY THE PICS ARE VERY SMALL AND I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE REALY GOOD LOOKING. I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHEN THEY ARE GETTING POST SOMEWHERE.

I would have preferred characters we didnt already have

Word! Why make the same villians!? ARgh.

I would have preferred characters we didnt already have

Word! Why make the same villians!? ARgh.

Absolutely...sounds like another lame Spidey series to me.

THEY WRITE THERE THAT THEY ARE 6-INSH BUT I AM DEFENITLY SURE THAT THEY ARE 5-INSH. WHO KNOWS I CAN BE WRONG. THE PICTURE IS REALY SMALL. I CANT TELL. SCORPION AND MYSTERIO ARE LOOKING REALY GOOD FOR VIDEOGAME RELEASE BUT AS I SAY THE PICS ARE SMALL. SHOCKER AND BLACKCAT ARE THERE ALSO AND WE KNOW THEY TURNED OUT @smilepunch@

Doesn't seem logical that it is a mistake seein how both the F4, SM movie, and H figures are getting a 6 inch line and considering that we already gotten Spiderman 3 game Scorpion in the 5 inch line.

that wasnt the version of scorpion from the game. Im not exactly sure what that version was, but the one from the game was alot more technical and i believe he had some kind of semi transparent visor helmet of sorts and a hook blade at the end of his tail... ... either way he was way too 'toonized' to be the one from the game IMO...but i could be wrong

Doesn't seem logical that it is a mistake seein how both the F4, SM movie, and H figures are getting a 6 inch line and considering that we already gotten Spiderman 3 game Scorpion in the 5 inch line.

that wasnt the version of scorpion from the game. Im not exactly sure what that version was, but the one from the game was alot more technical and i believe he had some kind of semi transparent visor helmet of sorts and a hook blade at the end of his tail... ... either way he was way too 'toonized' to be the one from the game IMO...but i could be wrong

thats how he looks. with the visor and everything. :D

HOLY #$@#! You didn't use all caps!

HOLY #$@#! You didn't use all caps!

i am not like hasbro @smilepunch@ to such popular demand of fans me wanting to turn off my caps, i deliver @loll@ even do it makes me feel small.

Yweah......well what ever get you through the day.:P

hmm... the add says they are 6 inchers.. but they sure look like some of the craptastic 5 inch figures Hasbro did recently