Hulk Wave pics!

deadpool lives

the double knee and elbow actually look better, itsnot just an ariculation issue

touche. it's just that everybody i see complaining about it is due to articulation, or lack thereof, and not design. but I guess you can argue that. it seems like anything can be argued about here

Of course everyone especially Clam, is entitled to their own opinion @smilepunch@ But i find the figures look smoother with out the double jointing look. Maybe I am getting to the point where massive articulation is not a great thing anymore, and sculpt wins out in my eyes.

Draven

I'm with ya D.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I may have problems with some of the way Hasbro handles the Marvel Legends line, you got to love most of what you see so far. With this up-coming Hulk Wave (when do they drop???), we get a chance to get Fin Fang Foom, and some very wanted figures. If the Wendigo, Absorbing Man, and Bi-Beast (and whoever else they release for this wave), look as good as Valkyrie, Red King, and Ed McG Hulk, then they have my money.

No, i am not too fond of "Son of Hulk", and nor do I need another "King War Hulk" type figure, but the rest ofare cool, even Doc Samson.

The only thing I would say that Toy Biz would have done better is: instead of two waves, cram a big BAF into one wave with about 8 - 10 figures. Just don't let Hasbro do an AOA Wolverine and have us look for a variant just to get an extra wing or something for FFF.

the reason I think the double joints look better is because the ball-joints look like two pieces of body have been stuck together.... like they amputated the leg and then just glued it back on LOL

and the elbow looks really strange on some of them... check out Ratchel's and Ultimate Wolverine's floating forearms

the double joint knee looks like an actual knee... the elbow is not really that cosmetically better, but I do like my figures to have them.

Holy --wow! these look great!

Actually i think the new knees look better on the females, over all Valk just looks more feminine then most of the gals that have double knees(also helps that her hips aren't the ball type) now i think most guys should still have the normal knees, unless they are big guys, then go ahead and use the new knee, just as good as a single knee joint, elbows also look better on the girls, in fact i think it should stay on most of them, now someone like Tigra etc that are really agile and such should have the normal double elbows.

Though i have to admit, in these pics the sigma elbows are looking ok on most of the males also.

And Valkyrie totally kicks LCBH Witchblade's ass.

the reason I think the double joints look better is because the ball-joints look like two pieces of body have been stuck together.... like they amputated the leg and then just glued it back on LOL

and the elbow looks really strange on some of them... check out Ratchel's and Ultimate Wolverine's floating forearms

the double joint knee looks like an actual knee... the elbow is not really that cosmetically better, but I do like my figures to have them.

Yep, I agree.

pretty damn nice if you ask me! only small gripe is that i prefer articulated hands but atleast the figs look great :)

In retrospect, the only bummer (for me) is Valkyrie.

Don't get me wrong - I love the character, have since the 70's, and I want a Valkyrie LEGEND...but HASBRO's female LEGENDS are...lacking??

It's a shame, because TOY-BIZ seemed like they were turning a corner with female figs, especially with Psylocke.

Oh well...the She-Hulk wasn't bad...probably becasue she was over-muscled. Maybe that's the fix? Give these female characters a little more muscle tone, and the figs will look better??

Frankly dissapointing it is a pain to see as Hasbro instead of looking for the same detail and quality level in its line of Marvel products resorts to reduce it to levels of simple toys for children.

I hope that these single they are prototypes and not the final model for the sale

I suppose that the subita appearance of characters of the Hulk line is the way but cheap to do publicity to him to next sequel of movie

What are you guys %&^$#@*& about these are Great!!!! King Hulk is near perfection and Finally,a McG Hulk to go with my McG Superman!!!!(DCD).My question is this.....Why is the BAF for Hulk FFF??? I didn't think he was a Hulk villain.BTW.....The Red King Figure is pretty spot on from what I can see(I haven't looked at those issues for awhile).I'm indifferent about SoH as he could be in the What if issue that's comig up but I also see there was a story line with the Maestro....Anyway, way to go Hasbro!!!

read planet hulk .... most of its there.

Red King is a one badass mofo

Looks great, all of em

What are you guys %&^$#@*& about these are Great!!!! King Hulk is near perfection and Finally,a McG Hulk to go with my McG Superman!!!!(DCD).My question is this.....Why is the BAF for Hulk FFF??? I didn't think he was a Hulk villain.BTW.....The Red King Figure is pretty spot on from what I can see(I haven't looked at those issues for awhile).I'm indifferent about SoH as he could be in the What if issue that's comig up but I also see there was a story line with the Maestro....Anyway, way to go Hasbro!!!

Well right before Planet Hulk happened, FFF was in issues of Hulk. Maybe thats the connection? I know its a stretch but my other idea was because hes green...:D

FFF is a straight up iron man villain... ive only ever known him to work with the mandarin to fight tony stark... never with the hulk...

fin fang foom also fought other heroes as well. thor, the fantastic four, and dr. strange just to name a few. hes has been around longer than spider-man, fantastic four, x-men, the avengers, and many others. but yes he has been mostly an iron man villain, about 85% of the time.

FFF is a straight up iron man villain... ive only ever known him to work with the mandarin to fight tony stark... never with the hulk...

you my friend must be thinking of the basterdized Foom from the old Iron Man cartoon :P

you my friend must be thinking of the basterdized Foom from the old Iron Man cartoon :P

Its possible, i did watch pretty much every marvel and dc cartoon around and of course still do... and sometimes i do get my stories mixed from all these crazy alternate versions i.e. anything ultimate. But even in the comics i remember him being mostly a villain to iron man. But what villains havent fought other heroes though ?? its basically who hasnt fought who yet but either way it doesnt matter, if this fig comes out in the hulk wave thats still badass because that means we get a friggin foom finally!

They have no knowledge of a Fing-Fang Foom wave. They leaked no information, and anything on the net is unconfirmed.

Soo.... that seems odd at least. We have pictures of a partial 2 wave series and nothing is mentioned or pointed out or.. yeah. Plus. With FF, SM3, ML 3, ML4 that would mean the Hulk wave would be here in.. mid next year at best? I'm so confuzzled.