Hulk Wave pics!

deadpool lives

ouch i think i hit a nerve. I never meant it as a inslut to most people, complainers or fan alike but let face these arguement get kinda unreal. am i not right in that?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should all meet once a year for a convention to "settle our differences" Pro Toybiz/Anti Hasbro vs Pro Hasbro/get over it Toy biz is the past teams. Knives and bats allowed. No guns though that would just be uncivilized.

We should all meet once a year for a convention to "settle our differences" Pro Toybiz/Anti Hasbro vs Pro Hasbro/get over it Toy biz is the past teams. Knives and bats allowed. No guns though that would just be uncivilized.

awww.... i wanted to shot some one :P

Well, I think these look quite good, they're certainly something to look forward to...rather than another lame Spidey wave with the same villains we've already seen before. I like Valkyrie and Doc Samson the most, plus it helps that I'm familiar with these characters anyway :D I'll pass on the regular Hulk though, its better to just stick with the awesome Face-Off version, much better figure anyway. The others aren't bad at all, yet it is the "Conan Hulk" or whatever he is that catches my eye, he's pretty cool.

thats fine if the same person sculpted them. i didn't say anything about the sculpt. my main problem is the articulation. and the paint. but more so the articulation. the double knees and elbows to be exact. which is why i don't collect DCSH.

and no. sorry, but doc samson does not have thigh swivel. not even in his knees. his knee's are the double hinged. the movie ghost riders' are double ball hinged.

obsest?? you mean obsessed? you know what i think is funny, you guys can fill 3+ pages full of "oh i love these figures" and "oh i'm only getting this one and this one" and "i'm going to be so broke when these come out, blah blah blah"

but the second someone comes in and voices his opinion about a dislike in the wave, like the WHOLE wave.....then this person is a no life dweeb who obesses over toys way too much.....and only after one negative remark..versus the 50 or so fan boys' creaming themselves over these things.....now which ones should get out more??

Ya you're still the one that has to get out more simply because you decide whether or not you buy figures based on their knee and elbow joints.

And the only people that get bashed for not liking the figures are the ones that don't like them because they don't like "Hasblow", and they treat every series of new figures as though Hasbro owes them something and it wasn't up to par with their standards.

I just find it odd that so many people buy for articulation rather than their like for the characters. It all seems pretty ridiculous to me.

PS: If you're going to argue your point, the best place to start is NOT to pick on or correct someone's spelling or grammar, be it online or verbal. It just makes it look like you don't have a very good point to argue and the better argument is with their poor spelling.

Here is another Hasbro flaw in my opinion - character selection. I’m so tired of the modern look and character focus. I’ll confess to these figures being mostly better sculpted then all that Hasbro’s previous offerings for the most part, but the thing is…I STILL don’t want these characters. I’m not going to buy a crappy character no matter how well-done he is…and my god…do you think we have enough Hulks? Then the irony is that the figure I wanted the most from this series…Doc Samson…is unbeatably the WORST sculpted in the series. Then to top it off, I’m a guy fairly immersed in the Marvel comics universe, and even I have little knowledge on who she is. My knowledge of her is more amongst ACTUAL Norse mythology. Then Red King, I actually confess to not even knowing ANYTHING what so ever about. This series just truly is the most boring one to grace the Marvel Legends line in my opinion, I pray I don’t have to buy all these useless hulks just to get Foom!

Here is another Hasbro flaw in my opinion - character selection. I’m so tired of the modern look and character focus. I’ll confess to these figures being mostly better sculpted then all that Hasbro’s previous offerings for the most part, but the thing is…I STILL don’t want these characters. I’m not going to buy a crappy character no matter how well-done he is…and my god…do you think we have enough Hulks? Then the irony is that the figure I wanted the most from this series…Doc Samson…is unbeatably the WORST sculpted in the series. Then to top it off, I’m a guy fairly immersed in the Marvel comics universe, and even I have little knowledge on who she is. My knowledge of her is more amongst ACTUAL Norse mythology. Then Red King, I actually confess to not even knowing ANYTHING what so ever about. This series just truly is the most boring one to grace the Marvel Legends line in my opinion, I pray I don’t have to buy all these useless hulks just to get Foom!

Red King is the major bad guy in Planet Hulk. Its actually a pretty good read.

Valkrye is a Defenders team mate from the 70's.

I haven't bought much of Hasbro's offerings so far but if these figures come out retaining some of these paint apps. I'd get a few.

awww.... i wanted to shot some one :P

Or we could be REAL nerds and LARP it... (Web-balls! Web-balls!)

Valkyrie was also part of the Defenders comic from a few years ago... it went 12 issues I think, and then because The Order for 6 more issues.

Love Valkyrie, Son of Hulk... wha? where and when did/does this happen??? Cool lookin figure however , Samson looks ok, King Hulk again ok, Red King kinda cool I wish he could come out of his exo suit, and McG Hulk yuch but gotta complete the FFF BaF so I'll buy him but he is so goin at the back of the shelf next to series one TB Hulk!

@firedevil@

thats fine if the same person sculpted them. i didn't say anything about the sculpt. my main problem is the articulation. and the paint. but more so the articulation. the double knees and elbows to be exact. which is why i don't collect DCSH.

Ya you're still the one that has to get out more simply because you decide whether or not you buy figures based on their knee and elbow joints.

I know "everyone is entitled to their opinion" but, is that reason enough not to buy a cool looking action figure?? because it doesn`t have double knee and elbow joints!?!?!? i mean...really!??

that`s way picky, IMO.

Have there been pics of the part one figures yet ?

nope

I know "everyone is entitled to their opinion" but, is that reason enough not to buy a cool looking action figure?? because it doesn`t have double knee and elbow joints!?!?!? i mean...really!??

that`s way picky, IMO.

Yeah man, didn't you know? The knee and elbow articulation are the make or break points in whether or not a figure should be bought :P Seriously though, I couldn't care less. For one thing, I'm a MOCer and love the way they display. Second, if I did open and pose them I wouldn't cry if I couldn't put them in a pose that required a double knee and/or elbow joint.

the double knee and elbow actually look better, itsnot just an ariculation issue

touche. it's just that everybody i see complaining about it is due to articulation, or lack thereof, and not design. but I guess you can argue that. it seems like anything can be argued about here

the double knee and elbow actually look better, itsnot just an ariculation issue

touche. it's just that everybody i see complaining about it is due to articulation, or lack thereof, and not design. but I guess you can argue that. it seems like anything can be argued about here

Of course everyone especially Clam, is entitled to their own opinion @smilepunch@ But i find the figures look smoother with out the double jointing look. Maybe I am getting to the point where massive articulation is not a great thing anymore, and sculpt wins out in my eyes.

Draven