Hulk Wave pics!

deadpool lives

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they all look pretty good... except for Doc Sampson.. he is soo boring.. he definitely needs some paint wash action and a less cartoonish face.

Valkyrie is very nice... but I still don't like the Hasbro knees or elbows..

I don't know who that barbaria Hulk is supposed to be.. but he isn't bad.

I have no clue who the red-faced mech guy is.

Something about that gladiator Hulk's legs really bug me, and his head looks like Bart Simpson, but he aint too bad.

And I can only guess that the last Hulk is an animated style... which is okay every once in a while.

I might actually buy a few of these though, which is a step up from what I have seen so far from the big H

well, uh, i dont recognize anyone in the first post, but they all look pretty good... anyone have info on Son of Hulk, valkyrie, and Red king?

Valkyrie

Heh, I basically reccognize her from one of my first MU books, the 'Official Handbook'; she is/was in the Defenders along w/ Angel, Black Knight, Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor, Surfer, among many others....

No idea on the others =/

I'm guessing the Hulk above Samson is a Capcom version?

These all look pretty sweet. i think the hulk above Samson is supposed to be an Ed McGuinness styled hulk. i wonder if its true that there will be two hulk waves with a Fin Fang Foom BAF spread across both lines? if they do do this i hope that they are released very close to one another.

Not bad, really.

VALKYRIE...YES!!!!!!! Finally, a great character from the 70's...if they'd do Nighthawk, I can finish my DEFENDERS collection.

Doc Samson...FINALLY!! I'm a bit underwhelmed, but I think that's because he's in a dorky, bow-legged pose. I'm glad he's in his original costume. He DOES need some paint-wash, otherwise, not too bad...

RED KING...I didn't read PLANET HULK (I'm gonna' grab the trade...), but this is a COOL figure...

WORLD WAR HULK...Knew this was coming...nice!!

Conan/Hulk...???...don't know who he is, but he looks cool...

McGuinness Hulk...blech...a throwaway...but there's one in each wave, so who cares??

All in all, I'd give this wave 7/10. HASBRO still needs to up the ante on paint and details...TOY-BIZ would've kicked a** with this line...

Awesome. These look great - a high step up from those Spidey 3 photos we saw. Still need improvement, but I can settle on this. And Valkyrie doesn;t look like a monkey (a la Emma Frost). Now I want to see what Bi-Beast and Wendigo look like...

C'mon guys, click on the pictures and it tells you the figure name in the header;

Valkyrie

Son of Hulk

Red King

King Hulk

McGuinness Hulk

Doc Samson

I'm admittedly not a Hulk fan, but I do like the looks of these. Interested to see the next batch, and the Son of Hulk looks fairly decent too. Just not sure what his story is.

Interesting to see this batch first, wasn't this supposed to be the second Hulk wave according to the original report?

The only one I really don't like is the McGuiness Hulk. I'm just sick of getting the same character in the same outfit over and over and over. I'd probably pass on WWHulk if not for the Foom BAF too.

The rest are actually pretty sweet. Can anyone provide some details on the Son of Hulk character?

Valkyrie--- She is official the first defender figure(not including the four main ones) and i have to say it about frigging time

Son Of Hulk--- Never heard of this but it look very nice.

Red King --- We never really got Planet hulk over here but im glad they decided to do figures that are based on that story and it will go great with HML 1 Plante hulk.

King Hulk--- Wow that was unexpected. But goes great with next year WWH.

McGuinness--- Im not sure bout this one but if it gets me FFF i don't care.

Doc Samson---- I saw this coming a mile away when they announce two hulk waves.

No pic of the other waves?? where my F4 wave or the Nemesis wave or the First frigging hulk wave.

omg $* I hope that son of hulk is just bs if not that is just too much of a spoilerage for the upcoming comics....

Unless its based om some past story line other than planet hulk...

Stupid single joints on the females. How can Hasbro say that it looks better then the double knee which makes the character appear to have a knee cap? They look like war amps with the single joints

Sampson looks Asian in that pic.

The rest look really good though

Wow, these figures kick the spidey wave's ass. These look great, love the world ward Hulk and the McG hulk is pretty cool too.

Yea its kinda sad actually. I originally thought I was going to be buying most of the Spidey 3 figs and cherrypicking the Hulk wave figs but now it looks like I'll be doing the opposite. Oh well, I have enough Spidey figs for now, Hulk needs some playmates. :)