purchased 2 pack from toys r us, got wrong hulk

robb

I purchsed the hulk 2 pack last week when toys r us .com had them on sale. I wanted the regular and got the variant, did this happen to any one else/ If so I will trade my variant for your regular version if you got the wrong one. LMK.

robb

i ordered the face off set haven't gotten it yet, but with no pictures i was afraid i'd end up in the same boat, i want the leader with the circular head and not the long head...time will tell which i got or if i'll even get one at all

i ordered the face off set haven't gotten it yet, but with no pictures i was afraid i'd end up in the same boat, i want the leader with the circular head and not the long head...time will tell which i got or if i'll even get one at all

Sounds like you might get the....shaft...

which is why I ordered.... both!

I already had both from the original Walmart-CUBE releases.. but I didn"t buy spares to open... so this was a great chance to pick them up finally. what a great buy for 4.50

I purchsed the hulk 2 pack last week when toys r us .com had them on sale. I wanted the regular and got the variant, did this happen to any one else/ If so I will trade my variant for your regular version if you got the wrong one. LMK.

robb

Which did you order the one that said "Hulk vs. Leader" or "Hulk vs. Leader 2" ?

I wanted the variant with the tall head leader, and i ordered "Hulk vs. Leader 2." If I get the wrong one, I would be down to trade.

I ordered all 3 of the face off two-packs. I ordered all the #2's. And today they came. All 3 were the variants. The only problem was my Hulk, he had two right feet! But at $4.50, i ain't gonna complain.

I ordered all 3 of the face off two-packs. I ordered all the #2's. And today they came. All 3 were the variants. The only problem was my Hulk, he had two right feet! But at $4.50, i ain't gonna complain.

I think you should complain MR....They are still listed in-stock and will replace it if you return it...Just contact Toys R Us Customer Service and they will email you postage for box to return it...Even though you got it cheap, you still deserve a Hulk with a left foot!... #US1# .....PS--I ordered one of each Face Off Hulks and have only received variant so far and still have not received the Iron Spider-Man figures I ordered.....

I think you should complain MR....They are still listed in-stock and will replace it if you return it...Just contact Toys R Us Customer Service and they will email you postage for box to return it...Even though you got it cheap, you still deserve a Hulk with a left foot!... #US1# .....PS--I ordered one of each Face Off Hulks and have only received variant so far and still have not received the Iron Spider-Man figures I ordered.....

I stand corrected...I just checked T-R-US website and they have yanked most of the legends stuff...They only have House of M--Young Avengers--and I think the Daredevin Face-Off pack listed now.....

I stand corrected...I just checked T-R-US website and they have yanked most of the legends stuff...They only have House of M--Young Avengers--and I think the Daredevin Face-Off pack listed now.....

I stand corrected again...that's "Daredevil" ...not Daredevin!.... @loll@

i ordered the variant (because i already have the regular), if they screw me too and send me the regular i will switch with ya.

they cancelled the hulk faceoff from my order, they said it was out of stock, and shipped me the rest (i ordered on 7/3, i'm supposed to finally get the stuff today). sorry i couldn't help.

Well that kinda sucks!! Can you ask for an exchange?