Found the 'Robot Replicas' in K-mart, but $11.99!

Jin Saotome

Just to let you know they're definatly out. Barricade was the only one they had left, but it features Bumble bee and Megatron on the back. Not worth $12, I'm hoping to find them cheaper somewhere else. Even ten bucks is too much to pay for a pvc figure that doesn't transform when compared to the deluxe figs at the same price.

The joints look like Revoltech joints except some of them only move up and down, not swivel. Such was the case I noticed with Barricade's arm in the package. This means he has no bicep swivel, gah. The design looked sweet and he comes with this big arm-blade-fan attachment. Paint was so-so but the Police logos were crisp.

I'll break down and buy Frenzy when I find him... 'maybe' Megatron if he impresses me because I like the design.

They should have swivels due to the fact that the joints attach in a peg/hole system.

And pesatyel, RR's are pretty much fancy Action Masters, more along the lines of Marvel Legends mixed with Kaiyodo's Revoltech figures, providing more movie-screen accurate non-transforming figures. The Frenzy especially looks nice.

Here's the full line-up on hasbro's site: http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default...8A4AC22D19A0B61

I thought they'd have swivels on all joints too, but if you take a close look at Barricade's elbow joint you'll see what I mean. Only half of the purple Revoltech joint is there and it attaches inside the solid upper arm. Same with Megatron, the top of the balljoint is part of the arm and only allows it to move side-to-side. I'll have to cut those out and replace them.

Thanks jin!

I think the only two I really like are prime and jazz; frenzy doesn't look that great, and why is barricade's head silver and so big? Ugh..wasted potential.

Thanks jin!

I think the only two I really like are prime and jazz; frenzy doesn't look that great, and why is barricade's head silver and so big? Ugh..wasted potential.

Barricade actually looks far better than that pic in person. Probably one of the few times a production piece looks better than the proto. Check them out in person. I wish they went the extra step and put a little more effort into the joints but eh, they're for kids.