PITT custom

zep

Thats pretty damn sweet! ~

Very cool

Tnx everyone guys!!! :) , btw heres the recipe of my work...

head-sculp from srcatch

body-FO hulk and lots of epoxy putty

claws-also epoxy putty

chains-from true value hardware

hair-from my daughter's troll doll

pittswips.jpg

Damn! That is most impressive! You have some serious sculpting skills my friend. Painting is damn fine too. I hope to see more of your work :)

Holy crap that's awesome. :D

you are looking at the top prize winner at the recent custom con last june here in the philippines. over 100 entries was seen on display. guess who judged the contest, it's digger mesch's team at dig deep productions. they formerly work for art asylum. :)

That is simply awesome, great sculpting work!

WOW.. thats really really .... WOW. you rock man.. I saw this in Rateegs phillicon pics. That head sculpt is amazing.

i don't even know who the character is, but that figure is completely mofo awesome!

Not to derail the thread, but Pitt was pretty much just a cheap mash-up of Hulk and Lobo that Image had in the early 90s. He even quoted Hulk in his Gen 13 appearance. Part of Image's attempt at being an "edgier, cooler" Marvel, I guess.

It does look better than the BAF we're getting, at any rate, but it's still a character I despise for its unoriginality.

cheap mash-up or not, i think it's a pretty gosh darn fraggin son of a bastitch cool custom! Seeing this fig sure brings back memories of the grunge era of music, thrash metal, and freakishly overkill cheap alternatives of already existing marvel characters (most are not even worth remembering). I only bought the first 4 issues of PITT but it was pretty darn entertaining!

Oh and Dale Keown (like Simon Bisley, has his own heavy metal band) created the character right after he quit doing Hulk. And yes, he admittedly said it was a direct inspiration of the Hulk, the Main Man Lobo, and Heavy Freakin Metal!

Rock on boys!