here is my hulk collection

DAMNATION666

Nice collection. You're not from Fresno, CA by any chance are you. I had a good friend when I was younger and he loved the Hulk. I lost touch with him when he moved to Fresno and I wonder If I'll ever run into him in one these boards.

Sweet collection! Hulk is one of my favorite characters, its always good to see another Hulk fan. Which 12" Hulk is that w/ the white ripped shirt?

hulk010.jpg

thanks for looking

As I was looking at your pictures in your first post, I was wondering if you had this statue....I wish I could afford it. It rocks!

wow great collection

I have a small Hulk collection myself. But yours easily trumps my measly one. Nice work. Too bad the Rhino is better... :D

Looking at that set-up again, it really is awesome. I've got a really old piece that I honestly don't know where it came from. It's at least 20 years old, pretty much just a small plastic statue with the Hulk bending a bar over his head (/--\, kinda shaped like that only the dashes would be across the top). It had a magnet in the bar but hell if I know if it's still there. I'm not even sure where it is. Hadn't thought about that thing in ages. I know it's in the garage somewhere.

That is one awesome HULK collection. But where's the classic Mego Hulk? It was my first Hulk ever. :)

BTW, which Hulk is the one in the circle? It's a great sculpt of the green guy.

IMG_1363.jpg

thats a custome figure i made using the head of face off hulk, the torso of planet hulk and the legs of house of M hulk. i then gave him a coat of paint.

and yeah, i had a mego hulk, until a so called mate stole it!! thanks for the comments guys, i do love the hulk! this proves it:

HULKmakduk.jpg

very nice collection... do you have the GIJoe-sized Hulk from the late 70's or early 80's??? I think it was from the Pocket-Heroes line... it has StarWars styled articulation.... my first Hulk.

anyways.. which ML-style Hulk is your favorite?

very nice collection... do you have the GIJoe-sized Hulk from the late 70's or early 80's??? I think it was from the Pocket-Heroes line... it has StarWars styled articulation.... my first Hulk.

anyways.. which ML-style Hulk is your favorite?

yeah sure do have the pocket hulk, he is in there some where lol, and my fave ML style hulk is the custome one i made! face off hulk is the best one yet.

That is one awesome HULK collection. But where's the classic Mego Hulk? It was my first Hulk ever. :)

IMG_1363.jpg

thats a custome figure i made using the head of face off hulk, the torso of planet hulk and the legs of house of M hulk. i then gave him a coat of paint.

and yeah, i had a mego hulk, until a so called mate stole it!! thanks for the comments guys, i do love the hulk! this proves it:

HULKmakduk.jpg

That is one fine custom my friend. I would buy that figure in a second if Hasbro released it.

IMG_1363.jpg

HULKmakduk.jpg

Do you work with john deere I saw one of those collection type shows and they interviewed a guy with a hulk collection who worked for JD he got a tat very similar to that put on his leg @loll@ though that looks like its more on you're shoulder than anything. He didn't have a mego hulk either but only because his wife wouldn't let him spend the $1 grand plus on it :D She did get him a trip to the marvel company though hhah

Was kind of a cool lil show... I'd watch it more often if they did stuff like that with toys all the time I forget what its name was

, im over the moon about these new hulk figures coming!! they just wont be out quick enough for my likeing! and as for beeing that guy that works at john deer, aint me sory. i live in australia and i have no idea who or what john deer is! :P

that, my friend, is ALOT of green. I am very jealous.... and i like alot of the customs you got there... very sweeeet.