Legendary Heroes

Skips

Does anyone know how much these retail for? Thanks.

I got it for $99 HKD which is around $12 USD

• 2 weeks later...

I found a bunch of 16 pc cases at Walmart tonight. The first one I opened had all 6 Series 1 figures plust the Savage Dragon and Super Patriot variants. It also had the Series 2 Judge Death regular and clear variant. I was tempted to open more cases to find more series 2 figures but they were buried at the bottom of the pallet, and I had not heard of anyone finding any other series 2 figures. Did I just get really lucky or do all the cases have the variants?

I found a bunch of 16 pc cases at Walmart tonight. The first one I opened had all 6 Series 1 figures plust the Savage Dragon and Super Patriot variants. It also had the Series 2 Judge Death regular and clear variant. I was tempted to open more cases to find more series 2 figures but they were buried at the bottom of the pallet, and I had not heard of anyone finding any other series 2 figures. Did I just get really lucky or do all the cases have the variants?

16 pc? Six + two variants and two J. Death = ten. What were the other six? From my understanding they were all to be 8 pc cases (one of each 6 figures and one of each variants for a total of 8) for each series. I had heard that people in Denver were receiving "test" cases and that series 2 was also randomly appearing at the same time. Perhaps your Wal-Mart received some of these particular cases. While I am confused by your 16 pc. statement(unless they are "master cases" that contain two full sets), every case contains the variants and is not unique. Congrats BTW on your find. What did you get?

16 pc? Six + two variants and two J. Death = ten. What were the other six? From my understanding they were all to be 8 pc cases (one of each 6 figures and one of each variants for a total of 8) for each series. I had heard that people in Denver were receiving "test" cases and that series 2 was also randomly appearing at the same time. Perhaps your Wal-Mart received some of these particular cases. While I am confused by your 16 pc. statement(unless they are "master cases" that contain two full sets), every case contains the variants and is not unique. Congrats BTW on your find. What did you get?

I got all 10 and left the duplicates. I think they were:

Ripclaw

Witchblade

Madman

Judge Dread

Judge Death (series 2)

? (cant remember)

These were 16 Piece PDQ cases that come with the tray inside for displaying on endcaps. There were 4 cases that I saw at this one WM. I only opened one so I dont know if the other cases all had variants.

I got all 10 and left the duplicates. I think they were:

Ripclaw

Witchblade

Madman

Judge Dread

Judge Death (series 2)

? (cant remember)

These were 16 Piece PDQ cases that come with the tray inside for displaying on endcaps. There were 4 cases that I saw at this one WM. I only opened one so I dont know if the other cases all had variants.

Ah, I see; well that makes more sense. So Wal-Mart is initially receiving special "PDQs" rather than the normal 8 pc. case assts(all with variants). I would assume that they were all identical cases. It's cool that they are throwing-in Judge Death(both versions) in these as I am really only excited about the 2000A.D. characters and this shortens my wait for Series 2 (I can take my time with the others)! Did you happen to see the Conan vs. Wrrarl 2-pack? Many people are finding these before the BAF cases are arriving. Hopefully they'll make it my way (Missouri) soon, although my nearest (and previously best) Wal-Mart decided to "remodel" in order to compete with Target (like that was really neccessary) and now the toy-department is half the size it previously was with shitty selections and sloooow restock...that's progress for ya! Looks like I'll have to start aggressively hunting the others in the next few weeks. Thanks for the clarified tip, now I know what I'm looking for!

bah.... I can't get none cause I am in London.... but my bro is supposed to nab them for me.

I was checking out the local scalper's ebay list and he already put up 2 each of the variants, no regulars...

I hope nobody pays over retail for these variants since they are packed evenly

Woohoo, I got off early from work, it's my Friday, and I stumbled on 4 Wal-Mart PDQs! Got my Dredd, Death, and Death variant (left the rest). They all looked really good, but I was really only after 2000A.D. tonight. I'm thoroughly happy with them (not sure why series 2 Death was in this asst., but then again, I'm not complaining one bit!) although I may do a little repainting to get them to my personal liking. I understand what they were trying to represent with the Judge Death variant, but honestly it's not very convincing (at least mine isn't); he's completely transparent with a sloppy spray of black on the torso...blehh. Thanks again PostalBoy for the 411; I wouldn't have even been looking without having read your post. I wasn't really expecting these this soon in my area (Missouri), but...yea!! They're really here folks, go out and getcha' some!

So, basically, everyone is gonna buy all of these non-Marvel figures just to show that TB should have the Marvel liscense back? Pretty pathetic IMO....

No, I plan to buy the ones I like because they are cool looking figures from some of the other comics I read. I plan to make Pitt and sell off the figures I didn't want but had to buy to get him. I honestly had no thought whatsoever to TB getting back the Marvel License. Thanks for the generalization though.