Sign in to follow this  
Skips

Legendary Heroes

Got this 2 pack (Conan and Wrarrl) today! ~ Pretty sweet. (Damn I miss Toybiz).

Can't wait to see the Pitt Series and Monkey Man Series. Check out the backside of the box below!

Image251.jpg

Image252.jpg

Skips

Those do look good. I saw the photos that Waiting has up on his sight of series one and just cried... Another thing that's really tempting to get becuase of the look of the things, but I just don't have any interest in the characters. (Make Mine Marvel, after all...)

Very awesome. I plan on picking up that 2-pack as well when i see it. I cannot wait to get Pitt either. I am passing on wave 2 though.

where you get them from????

some guy on FWOOSH has them loose... they look amazing.

where you get them from????

some guy on FWOOSH has them loose... they look amazing.

Got em in Hong Kong!!! :)

I'm still confused... these characters are totally not Marvel, correct?

Completely not Marvel. From the way I understand it (and I can be completely off), Marvel owns Toybiz or somesuch and I suppose Toybiz just decided to change their name to 'Marvel Toys'.. oddly enough AFTER they no longer had the Marvel Comic license and then start selling Image/Top Cow/etc.. toys. Although, for what its worth.. Conan was published by Marvel at one time and got his ass handed to him by Wolverine in a 'What if?' issue.

NO...We just like TBiz because their product is far more better than the current HML CRAP! Personally, I don't give a rats ass what Hasbro does with that pathetic line of poo they call Marvel Legends.

As I recall it, Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Conan, not the other way around. Conan had killed him for all intents and purposes and Wolverine had to go berzerker just to touch Conan which led to Conan losing his hand and landing in the fight with Dark Phoenix. Then Conan decided to whoops ass on the Xmen and cause dark phoenix to win thus ending the galaxy in that universe. Conan has landed in the marvel universe a few times and has "schooled" everyone he came across. He even almost took Thors' hammer at one time and threw down with Captain America.

NO...We just like TBiz because their product is far more better than the current HML CRAP! Personally, I don't give a rats ass what Hasbro does with that pathetic line of poo they call Marvel Legends.

I think its clear what your opinion is on the matter.

Can you offer something constructive perhaps?

The line is clearly staying with Hasbro, so railing against them is really quite pointless and in vain--have you any thoughts on what Hasbro can do to make the current product better?

Be specific on what you want to see change and how you think they can change it.

Think carefully about this before you write--read up a bit on how Hasbro does things, on why costs are a constant concern in their design decisions.

Not only can you then state your piece so people will actually take time to read it, you'll probably also get to learn a thing or two in the process.

For thos of you who are not aware of it, a small release of series one hit select Wal-Marts in Denver Colorado last week, so there has been some pretty neat pics up of them.

Here are some links to other forums & websites that have some nice pics!

http://lcbh.marvellegends.net/

At the bottom of this Forum page is a pic of the BAF PITT character side by side with a ML Icons 12" HULK to show off his sheer size!

Remember, it only takes 6 figures to put him together, instead of the 8 for Hasbro Blob. @loll@

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...c&start=120

There's some nice packaged pics of the rest of the set at this forum;

http://www.fantasticexclusive.com/fforum/t...amp;whichpage=3

They have a few odd issues that could be better, like Wichblade's mid-section is too tiny, and Dredd's paint apps came out more orang/yellow than gold, but the PITT has two joints in each finger, removable chains, and both a black and red paint wash to show off his viens detail!

Take that Hasbro! @smilepunch@ @firedevil@

I, personally, cant wait for this wave. Ive expressed it before and im expressing it again. I read the majority of these characters if not half of them. And the ones i didnt read ive been getting back issues of their comics and reading them. The quality just in appearence IMO is far better than hasbros so far attempt with their figs. Im not going to bash them, i actually liked the majority of the blob wave. But my concerns are the same as everyone elses about hasbro. But overall i just cant wait to get my pitt in the mail along with the rest of this wave.... it needs to be here like now!

For the record, The LCBH is a nice looking line and I'm as interested as anyone here in getting the figures.

To me, this is just different product, no better or worse..........just different.

Edited by jedicrippler
Language

As I recall it, Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Conan, not the other way around. Conan had killed him for all intents and purposes and Wolverine had to go berserker just to touch Conan which led to Conan losing his hand and landing in the fight with Dark Phoenix. Then Conan decided to whoops ass on the X-Men and cause dark phoenix to win thus ending the galaxy in that universe. Conan has landed in the marvel universe a few times and has "schooled" everyone he came across. He even almost took Thors' hammer at one time and threw down with Captain America.

Hrm, I'll have to dig that issue up again to flip through it. I just remember it being a good story. And, yeah some of these figures do look neat. I'll definitely get a Conan 2-pack, Dredd, and Savage Dragon. The rest - meh maybe. I'm not overly concerned with either the Pitt nor Monkeyman BAFs. There is, however, a definite list of non Marvel/DC figures I would love to see.

Yea I agree these new Non marvel/DC stuff does look very appealing. I think that Conan figure might become the new custom fodder base. not sure til I get ahold of him.

So, basically, everyone is gonna buy all of these non-Marvel figures just to show that TB should have the Marvel liscense back? Pretty pathetic IMO....

UH.. no.

we are going to be buying them because they are awesome toys!

I also happen to like the characters.

When I buy these figures, it will in no way be a show of anti-Hasbro, or pro-Toybiz bullcrap.

I like these figures, more than I like the Hasbro ML figures right now.. that is all there is to it. But its not like I am getting one or the other. I plan to buy all of these figures, and whatever Hasbro ML figures I like as well.

However, it is bad that I plan on buying every single one of these figures shown so far, and I only have two Hasbro ML figures. But thats not because I hate Hasbro. If Hasbro was doing things the same, I would have them all... if they even used th same packaging, I would have them all, just for continuity.. But right now, I don't feel the need to get them all.

Can you show us some photos of Conan? Out of package? I've only seen the prototype so far, wonder if they changed someting...

Sure thing, I'll post some up tonight or tomorrow. ;)

it is nice to see marvel toys(toybiz) is back in the super hero market since hasbro got the license quality has been hit amd miss. maybe a little healthy competeion from other companies will spur hasbro into making better sculps and more varied characters.

it is nice to see marvel toys(toybiz) is back in the super hero market since hasbro got the license quality has been hit amd miss. maybe a little healthy competeion from other companies will spur hasbro into making better sculps and more varied characters.

I'm hoping the same thing but I think Hasbro just needs to work on their paint applications.

I've only bought Hercules out of the first 2 Waves.

Welcome back Marvel Toys.

It's been along time since I was on the hunt for something. I want that Conan pack for sure.

if you go to www.cornerstorecomics.com and look up legendary heroes you can find what its going for online. I usually find that if you take about 2 or 3 bucks off those prices are usually most accurate. But you wont know for sure til they hit actual retail stores which should really be in the next coming weeks, if not days.