custom hulk figures

DAMNATION666

I think they all look great, I like the Smart Hulk and Grey Hulk the most @hulkhead@

Oh man gotta love those slippers!

Really nice looking Hulk customs there, I gotta say I'm really impressed. I love what you did with mixing and matching parts, it definitely looks like you found the definitive Hulk. You have an amazing collection and I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

In the third pic down right next to your Gray Hulk, there looks like a statue or something, where he's holding up a metal bar, if you don't mind me asking, what is it, and where can I find one? I really like the art style on it, do you know who's art it was based off of?

Nuff Said

Really nice looking Hulk customs there, I gotta say I'm really impressed. I love what you did with mixing and matching parts, it definitely looks like you found the definitive Hulk. You have an amazing collection and I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

In the third pic down right next to your Gray Hulk, there looks like a statue or something, where he's holding up a metal bar, if you don't mind me asking, what is it, and where can I find one? I really like the art style on it, do you know who's art it was based off of?

Nuff Said

first of all, thanks so much for your comments! its words like these that inspires me to do more. trouble is i have run out of hulks!

that hulk mini statue holding the steel girder is made by attakus, a french company. i have no idea what art work its based on, but he looks mad as! has an animated look to it.

as for work in progress pics, as i have 3 kids, and the youngest is 6 months, what ever time i have to paint gets used to paint. dont get the time to take snaps as i go, i wish i did.

i do have this one, sorry pics aint that good:

12inchhulk.jpg

after:

12inchhulk1.jpg

as you can see, his pants were not finished. i will post some pics of my hulk collection as well, it will be up in general disscusion, i think thats were it should go new to these forums....

Nice work and welcome to TNI!