Who would you like to see in the Tf sequel?

RC_rika

Who would like to see in the 2nd movie? Can be a dream, or realistic. Please no spoilers... I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't happened to see it! :)

Post your ideas here! #US1#

Well of course there's going to be a sequel! But if i were going to write it ok...without going to indepth i'll just give an outline.

Starscream is in Cybertron telling the rest of the Decepticons that Megatron is dead and he is the new leader of the Decepticons. This creates more character development for those who dont watch TF. Starscreams leads a bunch of Decepticons to attack Earth. Prime is unprepared and orders help from Cybertron. But in the meantime he learns about the Dinosaurs earth once had and he creates the Dinobots to help fight against the Decepticons. Starscream loses, and they retreat! However Megatron rises again and scares Starscream, they fight verbally etc to create more Character development. Starscream begs for his life and creates Devastator to show Megs he is valuable.

The Deceptacons attack and defeat the Autobots thanks to Devastator, Prime regroups and creates the Aerobots and they fight etc. Prime and Megs fight to the bitter end with Prime beating the hell out of Megs and the good guys win! The End!

I loved the movie, But i want more bots for the sequel.

I would love to see

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe

Devastator

Triple changers

Omega Supreme

Unicron

One thing I don't want to see is unicron... Unless its just a tiny lil quick shot of him and we are not even really sure what it is its so massive :P Theres so much more to do with TFs before unicron I think we shouldn't get him untill at least #5 or -10 :P if tf popularity last s that long :D :D I'd rather see him and the movies done properly than wrecked and rushed! Think of TFTM as a cartoon series...

What we just saw was MTMTE #1-3 :D :D So we got a long way to go still!

Ugh, NO UNICRON. Please. He's imposing and all, but is a terrible plot device.

I'd say some more combat-fit Autobots. Maybe some of the Wreckers. Perhaps Grimlock.

Also would like to see Rumble, as a red-eyed counterpart to Frenzy. :D

hmm maybe they could make barricade part of menasor & have him in the next flick :D The thing with the menasor guys was they would always try and fool the humans into thinking they were autobots or on there side because decepticons are not cars :D Sorta fits Bars personality down to a t

i think the sequal roster will go like this:

autobots:

prime

bumblebee

sideswipe &

sunstreaker

brawn

wheeljack

with light apperences of

ratchet

ironhide

mirage

decepticons:

megs/galvy

starscream

thundercracker

skywarp

soundwave

ravage

lazerbeak

with light apperences of

baracade

scorpinok

shockwave

:) :) ehhee, my rosters, in addition to the one that debut in the movie they are:

Autobots:

Magnus

Blaster

Perceptor

HotRod/Rodimus

Decepticons:

Soundwave

Shockwave

Laserbeak

I want more screentime for Ratchet and Barricade. It'd be interesting to have Prowl show up, maybe have Sam be kinda wary of him at first, bad cop car experience and all, hehe. XD

Well, I think it was De Santo that said they were thinking about putting an aircraft carrier TF in the sequel. I would think that would have something to do with the cons search for Megs.

Prime removed that shard of the allspark at the end, could it be that it will somehow regenerate itself? Other people also speculate that somehow the rest of the allspark might be extracted from Megs and perhaps a Decepticon team lead by Starscream will be after prime for that piece he took.

An even more out there theory is that the Autobots discover a similar kind of allspark that created life on earth but was never found. Of course, that might not sit well to suggest such a thing with the way people take offense to everything these days. Last thing we'd need is a bunch religous yahoos picketing the movie.

If they do somehow work the allspark back into it, I would think they would use it to create Dinobots. It would be really neat if Megs did posses it's power and created an army of followers. Only being of earth origin they'd be much more fragile and easier to destroy...CANNON FODDER!

Aside from any TF's I'd just like to see some cool new military toys for the army. Like the kind of stuff you might expect to see from a collaboration with an advanced alien race.

But for bots..

Soundwave (no brainer)

Blaster (arch rival!)

Skywarp

Thundercracker

Ultra Magnus (a bot with a bad attitude like in RID would ROCK!)

Skyfire (Autobots need some air support)

I'd like to see Soundwave and some cassettes, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Wheeljack. Mirage, Brawn (why not?).

And not that it'll happen, but robot modes that more closely resemble G1. I just can't get past the idea that these are just transforming robots that happen to have Transformers names. Guess I've become an old coot.

I want more screentime for Ratchet and Barricade. It'd be interesting to have Prowl show up, maybe have Sam be kinda wary of him at first, bad cop car experience and all, hehe. XD

Cop car robot vs cop car robot me like!

One robot comes to mind sort of thinking along these same lines for some reason that I think could work quite well in a movie...

Punch and counter punch :)

Though he could get a bit too confusing for some people heh! maybe thats best left for a animated... I really love the idea of this guy some one who's a double agent but one that makes you wonder really for what side hmm?.. How much of his alter ego really takes over his other personality :P

One robot comes to mind sort of thinking along these same lines for some reason that I think could work quite well in a movie...

Though he could get a bit too confusing for some people heh! maybe thats best left for a animated... I really love the idea of this guy some one who's a double agent but one that makes you wonder really for what side hmm?.. How much of his alter ego really takes over his other personality :P

That's a cool idea! WOuld be really confusing though...

I want ARCEE... WE NEED A GIRL!! ^_^ Hot Rod/Rodimus, Grimlock and the Dinobots, Shock & Soundwave, Devastator, Wheeljack, Blaster, maybe SkyFire, and yea... I'm still thinking. OOh, Fembots. heh.

Note: On Imbd, there were lots of people who said they'd avoid the movie if either Hot Rod or Arcee were in it. B/c Hot Rod "Got Prime killed" :rolleyes: and b/c Arcee is a girl.... sexist pigs! :angry: lol

Movie 2:

Megatron gets reformatted by the allspark into Galvatron, where he converts earth items into an army of decepticons. Optimus uses the piece of the allspark he took at the end of movie 1 to stop him

Movie 3:

Unicron! He better not be some gas cloud who's "beyond our perception" either.

That's a cool idea! WOuld be really confusing though...

I want ARCEE... WE NEED A GIRL!! ^_^ Hot Rod/Rodimus, Grimlock and the Dinobots, Shock & Soundwave, Devastator, Wheeljack, Blaster, maybe SkyFire, and yea... I'm still thinking. OOh, Fembots. heh.

Note: On Imbd, there were lots of people who said they'd avoid the movie if either Hot Rod or Arcee were in it. B/c Hot Rod "Got Prime killed" :rolleyes: and b/c Arcee is a girl.... sexist pigs! :angry: lol

Arcee WOULD'VE been in this movie, but the folks at the Don Murphy forums had such a negative reaction, they had her replaced. With Ironhide, I believe.

That's ridiculous.... I WANT ARCEE!! :angry: [too] lol

Bring her into the 2nd one... who cares about fanboys who'll boycott the movie b/c of a freaking GIRL! (how old are we now? :unsure: )

I want to see all the Decepticons return with a few others.

Story wise? Screamer finds Skywarp, Thundercracker and Shockwave, they set for Earth, regroup with Barricade and begin their search for Megatron and the others. They find Bonecrusher first and construct 5 more Constructicons that can merge into Devastator. They built their base in the ocean.

As for the Autobots, they have discovered survivors in the form of Brawn, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Wheeljack and Huffer. They continue to search for more. At the end of the movie they create the first 3 Dinobots to counter Devastator. The Autobots have set up a base in an inactive volcano after the "survivors" crashland Iacon into it. After they see Megatron alive again they try to revive Jazz with a fragment of AllSpark retrieved from the chest of Megatron after the battle in movie 1.

Bring her into the 2nd one... who cares about fanboys who'll boycott the movie b/c of a freaking GIRL! (how old are we now? :unsure: )

Hasbro's response will no doubt be their classic "boys don't like female characters" BS.

Hasbro's response will no doubt be their classic "boys don't like female characters" BS.

They assume that boys are the only ones playing with the toys, watching the movies and the cartoons! The ONLY thing I didn't like but at the same time, I didn't mind TOO much, with the cartoon and Arcee, was how matronly she became when Daniel was around. I wanted her to be more strong and kick ass. It was cute, but it was too predictable..

there were plenty of girls at the 8pm showing sporting TF shorts, baby-T's and girly shirts....

i think it would be sweet to have Arcee be a kickass Sportbike or what not.

and who cares, Hot ROd has to be in the next movie.

screw the fanboys, i wanna see a Aircraft carrier sized decep, and Jetfire as a F35, Skyfire as a C130 Spectre!