First TnWo Show Announced

Crimson Twins

Hello folks. It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce the first TnWo show (not to be confused with the teaser Brother Shane is putting together for me). This will be the first official PPV, and will be used to see who will get a shot at the World Title at our next PPV.

I give you:

Banned 4 Life

Official Card:

Tournament for the World Title:

Narceron

Vs.

Sgt. Slaughter

Heat Seeker

Vs.

Vic Right

Silas

Vs.

Mac

Ric Right

Vs.

Link

Slan

Vs.

Joe Rhyno (Need Custom)

Olaf

Vs.

JFAK (Need Custom)

Ivan the Terrible

Vs.

J Double P

El Montanya (Need Custom)

Vs.

The Eternal (Need Custom)

If I have you listed with (Need Custom) next to your name, then, well, I need your custom. If you are having a hard time coming up with one, then let me know. I might be able to throw something together for you. If you've changed your mind, and no longer wish to be part of the TnWo, just PM me, and I will fill your slot with another wrestler.

I am going to begin shooting this weekend. I will work around the matches that are missing guys for now. Our plan in the TnWo is produce an entire show at one time. And once you see how BrotherShane hooks it up, you will realize it is worth the wait. Also look for a special announcement in the next two days concerning the World Title, and our current champion Black Cobra.

My money is on Narceron

Well, either way, we know he will wrestle a clean match. Narceron is the moral judge, jury and executioner in the TnWo. Don't get caught cheating when he's around. He could be a good example to all the fans out there. He is a walking billboard for "cheaters never win, and winners never cheat."

But, then there's also Link, who has been training under Black Cobra. Who better to make it all the way to the champ than the guy that knows the champ inside and out?

Or maybe the current 24/7 Hardcore Champion, Olaf. Making it to the championship would give him an opportunity to get out from under the Cobra faction, and back on his own.

Of course, you also have Silas, who you'll see had a pretty big impact in the exhibition battle royal that should be posted soon.

It's also hard to rule out Heat Seeker. Someone that works as a member of a SWAT team should be used to throwing around some big guys trying to get to the prize.

Joe Rhyno is also a technical master who never gives up. Wrestling is his life. A shot at the gold is the ultimate prize.

And there's still the Mountain of a man, El Montanya. Someone that large is bound to make a name for himself sooner or later. Why not sooner?

Ivan has a rock hard skull and it seems like he just won't stay down no matter how hard he's been hit. He'll be a tough one to eliminate.

The Right Brothers are always out to prove they have the 'right' stuff. And their mentor, Sgt Slaughter, could be trying to make a comeback and give it one last hoorah.

This could go to anyone. You just never know in the TnWo.

I gotta vote for the one I helped name, LETS GO IVAN!!! @smilepunch@

Oh man! I forgot all about that. I still owe you some BATs for that. I'll have to hit you up in a PM to work something out.

I could tell you all who I think will win, but I think that would be giving a little too much away.

Look for an announcement concerning the title tournament in a day or two.

As promised, here is the news hot off the boss's desk:

Straight from the desk of TnWo CEO, Mr. C.:

The following matter has been brought to my attention. Black Cobra has been running around with our World Title, claiming to be the TnWo Champion. Let me make it known that Black Cobra did nothing to earn that title, and as such, will no longer be recognized as World Champion. Effective immediately, Black Cobra will be stripped of the World Title.

That leaves us without a champion. A matter that I plan to rectify at the first ever TnWo Pay Per View, Banned 4 Life. The 16 man tournament that was originally slated to give the winner a shot at the World Title will now be FOR the World Title.

Keeping with the theme of the Pay Per View, Black Cobra is banned from participating in this tournament as a contestant.

In other news pertaining to the tournament, after sustaining an injury while working out this past weekend, Dirty will not be able to participate in the tournament. Taking his place will be a newly signed wrestler, J Double P.

Good luck to those that are involved in the tournament.

In another matter, one half of our announce team has been officially signed to a contract. It is with great pleasure that I bring you this news. FroJoe will be doing color commentary for us, starting at Banned 4 Life. We know he will be a tremendous asset to the team.

Mr. C.