who WON'T see the movie

king kahn

will you see the movie?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. is there ANYONE that will hold out?

• yes
    • no

is there SERIOUSLY a transformer fan that WONT see this movie for their hatred of anything not in their mold of what a TF movie is? i bet they are also the same person that doesnt vote yet will #$#@# about we need a change

you cant #$#@# FULLY people unless you see it!!

Yeah and the point of this thread was... to bait people? That makes you 10x worse than anyone that won't see it due to principle. Quit trying to pick fights with people. If they don't want to see it don't force them, it's a free country... or for our international friends... internet.

I don't think less of ANYONE who won't see this movie. There are people who just won't like it regardless. I thought it was a GREAT movie and I intend to see it again this week. I agree that its silly NOT to see it as a fan, but don't think any less of them. The way I look at it, as a fan, you MUST see it and judge from what you see and not what was in the previews. I saw Masters of the Universe, Street Fighter, and Batman & Robin JUST because I'm a fan and I thought those movies were terrible. I thought Transformers was BEYOND AWESOME!

I don't think less of ANYONE who won't see this movie. There are people who just won't like it regardless. I thought it was a GREAT movie and I intend to see it again this week. I agree that its silly NOT to see it as a fan, but don't think any less of them. The way I look at it, as a fan, you MUST see it and judge from what you see and not what was in the previews. I saw Masters of the Universe, Street Fighter, and Batman & Robin JUST because I'm a fan and I thought those movies were terrible. I thought Transformers was BEYOND AWESOME!

and this is what i am saying. regardless of your opinion. it is one of those things you have to see because you ARE a fan. i saw all the movies based on properties i love even though they fell short...cough:mario brothers: cough

however i couldn't have ever given a rant about how/what i thought they did wrong unless i saw it. i just feel that the people that are alwasy sour grapes about the movie should at least SEE the thing they are being angry over

did i love EVERYTHING about the movie? no was it better then i thought it would be? YES. WAYYYYYY better than a movie that is based on a property like TF or he-man, etc has EVER been so far

TF was awesome but picking fights about it is lame. Just enjoy the movie and ignore the haters, I haven't even seen any in the past couple weeks.

cause they are too busy watchin the movie haha @loll@

The smartest thing this movie did was market the crap out of it. This way the TFs become figures your use to. Even people who initially hated the look of the movie are seeing it.

Yeah, there are. A few of my online friends, and it makes me sad for them. =/ They're mostly the overanalytical types though, the kind that wouldn't like super robot stuff like Mazinger Z for pointing out all the technical flaws in design and such.

Yeah, still holding out. And still nothing anyone has said about the movie has motivated me in any positive way towards seeing it. Reading the spoilers and what not has made me not want to see it even more.

I haven’t seen it, and I don't intend to. If that makes me a "moron" as it was intelligently put, and then so be it. I see it as standing by my principles.

Not seeing a movie giant robots is standing by your principles? What principles would those be? I'm sorry but that just sounds SILLY. It's damn movie... :D Since when is it SUCH a big deal? Just go see it... who cares, really? If you don't like it, you don't like it! You won't be any worse of! :P In the grand scheme of things, there are worse things you can spend $9 on. Heh.

To me it just seems kinda ridiculous... :)

Personally I think those who still won't see it are more afraid at this point that they'll actually like it.

Probably more afraid that they'd have to eat a big plate full of crow if they did.

Dude, why would I be afraid of seeing it? I've seen the trailers, I've seen the music video, I've read the reviews. I said it a hundred times before so I'll say it one more time. This movie is not Transformers, it's not the G1 it's supposed to be based on, the robots look horrible, Bay made it, put that all together and I have zero interest in seeing it. Why pay for crap when I can follow any dog around and get it for free?

Just because you guys are gushing like a zombie schoolgirl over this garbage doesn't mean it's good.

Where was it stated that this was BASED on G1?? I never read that.. :rolleyes:

Just b/c you don't want to see it, also doesn't make it bad. ;)

I don't think anyone here won't see it but I don't think everyone is going to see it... lol