I found the new DCSH Batman wave today...

PJ

Cool finds, I'm going to check my TRU to see if they're in stock yet.

IMGP4505.jpg

congratulations!

that if it is an ICON

I am seeing that they removed the Batman from the first wave gray and black series but in colors, somebody also knows if to that sera figure special or estara on sale of regular way like demas of the series? somebody has seen it? I talk about to that they have I number seven in the count

IMGP4579.jpg

I've seen the large scale batman at tru for a while now... Man that black batman looks nice though me wanty :) PJ do you have every DCSH figure?.. If so how about some group shots ?:) Just for fun if you have the time ;)

I've seen the large scale batman at tru for a while now... Man that black batman looks nice though me wanty :) PJ do you have every DCSH figure?.. If so how about some group shots ?:) Just for fun if you have the time ;)

I do have all them, but I don't have all displayed together. I just put out my favorae versions of the figures that have had more than one release. Here's a quick pic with the old camera. My good camera isn't downloading to the computer so we have to take it to Eckard's and download the memory card to disc every couple weeks...And we just did it yesterday.

Anyway here's my DCSH shelf setup as of today...

Picture145.jpg

Cool! Now I can have hopes of finding them this weekend at some point.

Thanks for the info Paul..hope all is well!

Cool! Now I can have hopes of finding them this weekend at some point.

Thanks for the info Paul..hope all is well!

Not a problem. And give me a call when you get a chance so we can try to find a day to meet up.

I found these the other day at TRU.. some butt munch walked up to me right after i put them in my cart, he looked all disappointed cause I got the only Bat Girl and 2Face.. he's like,

"Oh, you collect these too?"

and I'm like, "Just the Batman stuff really"

and then he turns over my 2 face and points to the back, the regular batman on the back(I think he's #7 up in that pic of the back of the card up there)..

"That's the super rare one you wanna snatch up if you see"

looked like a regular Batman to me, lol.. I told him that I already have the Batman from the 2-pack, so I'm good on Batmen for now, I don't need every one, lol..

anyway.. I thought hew was trying to trick me, thinking if he told me that, that I'd rush over there and start looking for the "super rare Batman" lol.. anyway, just wondering, is that the same Batman they brought out before? Is it some really rare one, or was this guy just messing with me... not that I care, lol.. but it's been rattling around and i've been wondering about it since he told me that, lol...

lol joe you actually gave them to him ?!? You are a kinder collector than I am :D I guess if it was someone I actually NEW then perhaps...

Finally got to get my figs from STarman, thanks again btw! And I must say, I love the Batgirl like I knew I would, but the Batman was the shock!! I thought he looked cool in the pics, but I really, really like him!! Two Face still was a disappointment as I don't care for the mold much, but he is ok.

Draven

I found these the other day at TRU.. some butt munch walked up to me right after i put them in my cart, he looked all disappointed cause I got the only Bat Girl and 2Face.. he's like,

"Oh, you collect these too?"

and I'm like, "Just the Batman stuff really"

and then he turns over my 2 face and points to the back, the regular batman on the back(I think he's #7 up in that pic of the back of the card up there)..

"That's the super rare one you wanna snatch up if you see"

looked like a regular Batman to me, lol.. I told him that I already have the Batman from the 2-pack, so I'm good on Batmen for now, I don't need every one, lol..

anyway.. I thought hew was trying to trick me, thinking if he told me that, that I'd rush over there and start looking for the "super rare Batman" lol.. anyway, just wondering, is that the same Batman they brought out before? Is it some really rare one, or was this guy just messing with me... not that I care, lol.. but it's been rattling around and i've been wondering about it since he told me that, lol...

That Batman doesn't come out until August with Catwoman and Clayface. He is just a wave wave 3 Batman repainted and he has the wave 1 Batman belt. Also found a few of these today at TRU picked up 3 2-Faces and 2 Batgirls.

Here's my question: Has anyone seen the TRU Exclusive 12" Mister Freeze show up at retail yet? @?@

It's listed on the back of the box for one of the 12" figures that's already out (either Batman or Superman, as those are the only 2 I've seen at retail), but I have yet to find the 12" Mr. Freeze, and it hasn't turned up on eBay, either. :unsure:

Man, I keep finding the ends of this wave, but never the whole thing! Ah well. I pretty much only want Two Face, but I highly doubt I'm going to run into him. What happend to other stores carrying this line? TRU doesn't stock well.

You won't find a 12" Mr. Freeze figure. The back of the 12" Batman box was advertising the 6" figures from series 3. Hope that clears things up.
Well, it explains why I haven't found one, but it's not the answer I was hoping for. I already have that Mr. Freeze sculpt in 6" size, from when it was first released in the Batman line a few years ago. I have the regular one with goggles, and the chase variant without. Haven't got the repaint/reissue from the DCSH line, but I would've bought a 12" version. Oh well. <_<