Sneak Preview

Alyosha

Here's a sneek peak at a couple of upcoming pieces. I'm still waiting on the torsos to get finished, and will have final pics for one of them at that time. The other is waiting on wings.

beav_cast.jpg

nemmy_cast.jpg

Wraith_cast.jpg

Look for my new store logo in a few days too. Damn Hasbro lawyers. ;D

Nice work Aly, great preview!

TM- Stealth Killer is going to be Ebay only. He's paying for the trip (hopefully). I will be listing 3 at a time on Ebay starting this Sunday. One clear, one clear blue, and one gray. I understand about the helmet on the "Terror Which Flaps in the Night". It's personal preference, and that's all cool.

BS- Thanks man, and hopefully you'll be able to get back down this way soon to visit and see in person.

CS- No, I may paint up the ones I will keep, but the ones for sale are going to be unpainted.

Custo- The other head is a personal thing, but I will be adding some ears to a copy to make Bucky O'hare. Thought about making a custom to give to Hama at the Con.

DP- Yes, I have. I will be looking at going forward on that later this year, and also doing some period correct western style figures with board member Big Iron, who is local.

SPARTANS??? :o

cooooool! B)

300ahy4.png

I'll take 300 of'em! ;)

DP- Yes, I have. I will be looking at going forward on that later this year, and also doing some period correct western style figures with board member Big Iron, who is local.

That's awesome news - I've always liked your work, but was still busy rebuilding my regular GI Joe collection to be able to afford any of your stuff. The one I was very close to buying - Budo - I liked because he just looked like a normal Samurai warrior. I'd definitely be interested in accurate GI Joe-style soldiers from just about any period, but especially Roman Legionaries, Greek Hoplites, and Samurai as well as WWII-modern generic soldiers and marines. I like all the BBI and Ultimate Soldier vehicles but the figures just aren't as good without o-rings!

One thing that would be really interesting and probably sell extremely well are generic sailors and ground crew in RAH format... I'm sure many of us are looking to crew a USS Flagg! ;)

SPARTANS??? :o

cooooool! B)

300ahy4.png

I'll take 300 of'em! ;)

VH- it's not a happy turn of chance that the helmets and armor are so alike. When I sat down and designed the look of all 4 of the Cobra La figure updates I had just re-read my hardbound copy of 300. I swear when I heard there was going to be a movie, I had a full-blown, sputtering nerd-gasm.

DP- The RAH deck guys is something I'll look at toward the end of this year. The only problem I see, is that most guys won't want to pay around $40 each for guys to crew their Flagg, so I'm not sure it'll be cost to profit reasonable.

GSCBR- The first three will go up this Sunday evening, and finish next Sunday evening. Again, that's one clear, one grey, and one trans blue.

DP- The RAH deck guys is something I'll look at toward the end of this year. The only problem I see, is that most guys won't want to pay around $40 each for guys to crew their Flagg, so I'm not sure it'll be cost to profit reasonable.

How about mod parts for the shipwrecks that are invariably trapped on the USS flagg, :)

That NE is freakin sweet, btw, very impressive.

I don't think Hasbro is gonna like youe new logo, I mean, it has the letter "O" in it, just like "GI Joe" does. Never trust those Hasbro lawyers.

That head looks so familiar I swear I've seen it before.

That's a beaver head, unless I miss my guess.

VH- it's not a happy turn of chance that the helmets and armor are so alike. When I sat down and designed the look of all 4 of the Cobra La figure updates I had just re-read my hardbound copy of 300. I swear when I heard there was going to be a movie, I had a full-blown, sputtering nerd-gasm.

You know, you could really find a niche market/demand for just that very thing IMO. ;)

You thought of that?

And those would make one sweet dio.

-PJ