Bonkers Sale @ TRU.com

Kill Solo

Guys, I just scored a House of M set for $8.75 and a TRU exclusive Emma Frost for $2.75 on TRU.com.

A lot of their Face-Off 2 packs (well the ones they have left) are only $4.75.

Go now! I was late getting the email, but still found a couple of good deals!

I got the same e-mail and did the EXACT same thing. Face off's for $4.5 (some variants too), House of M, and picked up a White Tie Fighter for $8.75 I think, a couple of Sigma Six cycles for $2 a pop, and some other stuff. UN-BE-LIEVE-ABLE!

Awesome. I just picked up the Diamond Emma and all those Spidey Origins figures I passed on because of cost... Of course, I had to ship them to my father in the States, which is annoying, but I'll be visiting him soon so no harm done.

I just got a bunch of stuff - from marvel legends to shrek to those xtreme detail planes. Go there quick!

It was a tease that they had so many older items that are no longer available once you click on them - especially recent star wars vehicles!

Sure enough. I wanted a CM Punk figure sooo bad. Damn you TRU website...you & your lies!!

I'll be ordering lots of stuff shortly after the parental figure comes home. :P

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure either...but I would suppose so. I'll probably be buying both Daredevil packs as the Hulk/Leader variant dosent interest me & the Cap/Strucker was sold out before I could get to it, much like that ECW CM Punk figure that was only $2...$2!!! It's such a cruel world. =/

Awesome. I just picked up: Kingpin vs Daredevil, Hulk vs Leader, Captain America vs Red Skull all for $25 shipped. Best part is I was sitting on $50 in merchandise credit waiting on something good to blow it on. And here it is. Thanks for the tip.

For the price you really can't go wrong.

from the what i understand the 2 after the thing means variant. i was talking to another collector one day who said he got some cool variants off there by knowing that.

i already have the regular hulk leader 2 pack, so the #2 one that i ordered today better be the variant.

i got the regular cap and skull face off too, and i got the diamond emma and the origins doc ock, neither were worth 9 or 10 to me, but 2 bucks or so is ok.

Those are some crazy prices!

But I still wouldn't pay $2 for that POS Emma...

I ordered 2 of the House of M set that I never found in the stores (I only saw it in the London TRU), an extra Young Avengers set, extra Hulk Face Off sets, an extra Cap Face Off set, and 6 Emmas (hoping I can trade them to Target for figures I don't have and make a BAF).

I got a shipping notice today from TRU.com! I love transition periods. Slicing and dicing prices to make room for new inventory. It's a win win situation for the toy collector. :D

dammit! i missed out! looks like the prices went back up, or am i missing a coupon code? shoot!!

The 75% banner is still there at the first page, but all of the Marvel items (Box sets, Face-Off, Legends) all seem to have gone back to the original price. Sorry buddy. You missed out. It was automatically applied - no coupon.