2007 JoeCon 3 3/4" box art and figure preview

LoneRaver

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool thanks. now why couldn't i find that! i read them talking about it the forum their but i couldn't find ti for the life of me. . .

oh and as far as figures in the set

there are like 6 female cobra trooper with different color ponytails and removable helmets. sgt. clutch, lt claymore rock & roll and others that i can't remember right now. . .

there are like 6 female cobra trooper with different color ponytails and removable helmets.

:blink: whaaaaat? Female troopers with PONY TAILS??? @loll@

Hey, I see another piece of the puzzle is up...

neat/gijoe/...RAHpreview.cfm

B) yeah baaaaby!

Remember the good old days when they would just black out the characters into a silhouette and you could try to figure out who was who?

mastercollector are a bunch of a-holes, if you have the picture then show it, if you want to keep it "exclusive" then don't bother teasing it. what is that bs puzzle nonsense!

Well, I was hoping to find another piece today. So far they haven't shown us anything except a guitar pick (I didn't think Rock 'n' Roll would have been the type to use one for a bass, though! Thought he'd be the type to keep it real! ;) ).

Come on, get to it MC! I'm really interested in seeing how this set turns out.

(I didn't think Rock 'n' Roll would have been the type to use one for a bass, though! Thought he'd be the type to keep it real! ;) ).

Ah, it is all in Rock 'n' Roll's filecard. :)

Are y'all seeing what I am when clicking this?

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5389/1145ag7.png

Cuz, that doesn't look like any Joe I know....but I will order an "extra set"....if that is included...

You already forgot about..

Boobstrike? @lol@

I would not call them that. They are just trying to have a little fun.

Yeah. . .with our heads.

No harm in that is there?

Well, no. Not if you're into being teased. And I don't know many who are.

-PJ

I agree with Paul here. This late in the schedule, they should dispense with the false hype so that those who are on the bubble about the Con due to the figures will be able to decide.

I would not call them that. They are just trying to have a little fun.

Yeah. . .with our heads.

No harm in that is there?

Well, no. Not if you're into being teased. And I don't know many who are.

-PJ

I agree with Paul here. This late in the schedule, they should dispense with the false hype so that those who are on the bubble about the Con due to the figures will be able to decide.

I was getting ready to make a point about the harmlessness of doing the puzzle piece bit, just for the fact, that some of the fans and collectors LOVE trying to figure sh@# like this out, with just a few hints of details, trying to figure out the character and theme. So i didn't see the big deal in doing it, but you bring up a good point about knowing what the set is, in order to determine a purchase or con attendance.

I can see BOTH sides I guess. Innocent fun on one hand, plans to be made and financial considerations to be made soon, on the other. ^_^