Spider-Man 3 6" figure pics

Scott

im gonna try to get mary jane, only because i need a good mary jane figure. but knowing my luck she will be the short packed of the set....other than that, they all look like crap.

man i can't wait for Legendary Comic Book Hero's to come out. then i can start collecting toy biz again.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not one to automatically hate Hasbro just because they took over Marvel Legends. I have been willing to give them a chance, even like some of their products. But this has gone too far. Enough is enough. Time to stop apologizing for Hasbro's shortcomings. The verdict is now in, Hasbro really does suck.

I was looking forward to this line. I would have bought all of them. I wanted a BAF Sandman like the giant Sandman we saw in the movie. I really want MaryJane. But these Spidey figures are plain and child-like, hardly better than the 5-inchers. I have lost all hope in Hasbro.

Those are obviously very early proto's. So far I like MJ (see a Gwen being made with the mold), Harry and the Spidey's a lot. Sandman and Venom could turn out to be cool. The Doc and GG are useless to me, but I will get them just for the BAF Sandman, which I dig a lot!

Draven

It seems to me hasbro is just filling up the ml while they get started on bringing in new sculpts don't forget guy CTR said that this isn't the forth wave of ml but they never said it was a true ml wave either it might just be a side wave to go with the Spidey 3 Dvd realise. well we just have to wait til the end of the month to find out.

Sandman--- It's a nice figure and we haven't had a descent one in years.

Vemon--- looks like a bigger version of the spidey 3 one i got @SpiderVenom@

New Goblin--- I like it.

Mary Jane--- Doesn't look like Kirsten dunst whihc make me think it mixture of both comic and film.

spidey (black and red)--- Have another spidey is good enough for me.

Doc ock and GG--- More then likely repaints , but i never got them so kool.

BAF Sandman--- I really like this one and can't wait to get it.

This REALLY proves that the Hasbro people really design their figures "case"-by-"case" ---- this case of figures is worse than series 1!!! @hmmm@

hope to change my mind at SDCC though...

I have to say I am rather disappointed. I had been really looking forward to this line but for some reason the sculpts look very blah, the paint work looks blah and I really have no interest in getting those crappy Doc Ock and Goblin figures. The BAF doesn't look particularly interesting or useful either. I don't see much articulation there. I may get the New Goblin but that would be it, unless these guys wow me in person. I wish Hasbro was still using Toy Biz to do their scultping.

Wait...in order to create the BAF, assuming you actually wanted to, you have to buy the 6 figures in the wave....plus 2 figures Hasbro has ALREADY re-released?? They re-released the Movie Doc Ock and Green Goblin in the Spider-Man Origins 2-packs....now they want us to buy them again? That's just wrong.

I'll just through out the basic ditto except for that the only one I will probably buy is the black Spider-Man. But, I'm not a huge fan of movie figures in general. I just hope that when this wave drops another is right ahead or close behind. I have plenty of 616 spots to fill without this to slow it down.

I'll just through out the basic ditto except for that the only one I will probably buy is the black Spider-Man.

Are you sure you even want the black Spider-man? Take a look at his shoulders, he doesn't have ball joints or bicept cuts of anykind. His arms/shoulders look like they have very limited articluation. He might not even have cut wrists. WTF?

The thing about the hasbro legends that bugs me more than anything else, is how bland and flat the colors look. Like New Goblin for instance, if a little more work was put into the paint job, it would be a decent figure

who took the pictures of these figures? To me, they look fake. These do not look like professional pictures. I might be mistaken, but it seems if someone is pulling a fast one.

These pictures are very low budget and look fake or else hasbro knows they suck so much that they didn't want to waste the time and $ making them look fancy.

I like the photoshoped venom, that`s how he should have lloked like from the begining, with the 5" figs!!! Hasbro`s venom looks like an alien with white eyes...man, i can`t still get over it, i still have a lot of complaining inside me, because this really pissed me off. I used to defend hasbro in some points, and bash it in others, but this was just the drop that spilled the glass...