Spider-Man 3 6" figure pics

Scott

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, the paint is so ... I May just get both spideys and MJ and wait to see the rest of them. Why does black suit spidey looks different from the regular one, i mean, it`s the same spidey 2 mold, different paint on the regular, why try somn different with the black one???

Now that I`ve seen the big pics....I don`t know if im gonna get any!!!! why do u have to paint the blue and red spidey fig dark AGAIN!?!? why use the horrible new elbow,bicep joint on them!?!?!

I`m so dissapointed, the`Spidey`s dont look as descent as their 5" counterparts. MJ and Harry are the best of the bunch, he rest are just sooo wrong, they look cheap, and the BAF just plain SUCKS!!!!

I never thought I would complain that much about something, but this figs are just...HORRIBLE. I hope they look better in person. I would have considered getting all of them for the baf, but the baf is not worth the whole series.

Mission failed on this one, Hasbro.

HAHAHAHAHA. SO THE RUMORS ARE TRUE. DISSAPOINTED BUT STILL. MARY JANE LOOKS GREAT EVEN IF SHE IS FROM THE SECOND MOVIE. I LOVE SOME OF THEM. BAF SANDMAN COULD BE LIKE IN THE MOVIE BUT STILL NOT BAD. HARRY AND VENOM ARE THE SAME AS THE 5-INSH JUST A BIT DIFFERENT. INSTEAD OF GG AND OCK THEY COULD BRING HARRY AND PETER OR BETTER YET GWEN. I LOVE THEM EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PERFECT :D SO THAT MEANS THE OTHER WAVES ARE COMING. FANTASTIC FOUR AND HULK. WOW #US1#

They don't even resemble their movie counterparts. Thanks Hasbro for saving me money.

I just hope they don't cancel the Marvel Legends line due to dissapointing sales.

C'mon Hasbro think with your heads for a change. If the figs suck then don't put them out!!!!

Wow... those are bad. I would have considered MJ, except there is nothing about that figure that looks like MJ - the hair's not even red! Hopefully these other rumored waves are in better shape (this is the one wave I wasn't too excited about anyway)

I have never been so offended at the sight of an action figure as I am by these. Let's hope these are really early pictures of the figures, because they just look like scaled up versions of the 5" figures, at least three of them do, the rest are just terrible by themselves. Comparatively, these look like the results of like blowing up a 12x12 pixel image to a 400x400 pixel image. The result? Suck fest. A term I have never used before, but if the only term I can think of to describe what my eyes have just witnessed. We wanted 6" figures? Thanks, Hasbro. **** you, too.

My favorite character and the wave is a huge pass. The only one i plan on getting is Mary Jane and thats because we will probably never get a comic accurate version. Sadly she will have to do. The BAF sucks, i was worried when it was first announced, and i was right. Just stupid.

Wow, those are bad, like legendary riders bad. Its been awhile since ive skipped an entire wave, but these are shelf warmers, I cant picture me picking up any of those. And the build a fig looks like dirt(pardon the pun), its nothing more then a statue. Lets hope the fantastic four and hulk waves dont look this bad, or the legends line might have some problems.

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I SAW THESE PICS AND I WAS HAPPY TO GET NEW SPIDEY FIGURES. NOW AFTER 8HOURS OF WORK, I CAME HOME TO WATCH THESE FIGURES AGAIN AND NOW THAT I HAVE MORE TIME TO LOOK AT THEM I JUST GOT TO SAY: MAN THEY ARE BAD.

-RED SPIDEY SAME AS THE ONE FROM TOYBIZ

-OCTOPUS SAME AS TOYBIZ

-GREEN GOBLIN SAME AS TOYBIZ

(MAYBE HASBRO THINKS JUST LIKE US AND SAY: TOYBIZ WAS BETTER @smilepunch@ THATS WHY THEY BRING OUT THERE FIGURES AGAIN)

-BLACK SPIDEY COULD BE BETTER. WHY DOESNT HE HAVE ARM ARTICULATION. HE IS LIKE THAT BAD WOLVERINE FROM ML2

-MARY JANE I ACTUALY LIKE HER.

-VENOM PURPLE AGAIN? WHY? EVEN THE 5-INSH IS BLACK NOW. HE STILL DONT LOOKS MOVIELIKE

-SANDMAN IS NOT BIG ENOUGH. HIS FACE IS BAD. THE FIRST 5-INSH LOOKS MORE LIKE THOMAS HADEN.

-NEW GOBLIN LOOKS LIKE THE 5-INSH ONE

-BAF SANDMANS FACE UGLY. THE BODY ISNT THAT BAD BUT NOT FOR THE MOVIE LINE. COMIC LINE MAYBE. DIDNT THEY SAW THE MOVIE? BIG BAD SANDMAN FROM THE MOVIE COULD BE GREAT.

AFTER ALL THIS I THINK THE 5-INSH WERENT THAT BAD. I THINK THEY ARE EVEN BETTER. STILL THOSE ARENT THE FINAL PRODUCTS I THINK. LETS WAIT. MAYBE AT THE COMIC CON THEY LOOK BETTER.

Well there's no point for me saying how horrible and evil and what an abomination these "figures" are since every single post has already said it. But I will say this, Hopefully ML4 with the holocaust BAF comes out right around the same time as this wave so it will hardly show up on our radars.

well.. I don't buy movie figures anyways... usually.... so its no loss for me.

But boy, these are bad figures to be included under ther Legends banner... as movie figures I can accept them... but not as Marvel Legends. These don't even compare to Hasbro's first 3 ML series in any way.

I, like everyone else agree on the "these are bad" thing. But I'm usually one of those people who still ends up buying them. Maybe I like being a completeist, maybe its OCD, I dunno.

One thing is for certain though. I will only be getting the MJ figure and thats it. For the first time in ML history, I will not be buying a wave of figures.

I, like everyone else agree on the "these are bad" thing. But I'm usually one of those people who still ends up buying them. Maybe I like being a completeist, maybe its OCD, I dunno.

One thing is for certain though. I will only be getting the MJ figure and thats it. For the first time in ML history, I will not be buying a wave of figures.

Yeah. I'm like that. A completest but when it comes to me, its me getting characters I dont already have. I had getting move than one wolverine or ironman cause I only need one for my displays and stuff. Though I will be getting Astonishing Cyclops cause he looks real good. better than the Classic Cyclops from Sentinel.

What did I say about Hasbro ? lack of paint washes, check . . . . semi-glossy, waxy finishes, check . . . reuse of dated sculpts, check . . . . minimal articulation, check . . . mediocre sculpts, check . . . . expressionless figures, check . . . .and finally crappy sales, check !!!!