Which Green Lantern do you *think* we'll see first in DCSH?

m.arndt

First Green Lantern in DCSH  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will it be?

• Hal Jordan
    • John Stewart
    • Kyle Rayner
    • Guy Gardner
    • Killowog
    • An entire GL wave

I want a DCSH Hal Jordan figure, but personally I have a feeling the same Warner Bros./DC B.S. may continue and John Stewart will be the GL in DCSH for a while. After all, doesn't DC still have to give the ok for each DCSH sculpt first? I fear there may still be some 'complications' from DC regarding a Hal Jordan 6 inch figure.

I'd love an entire GL themed wave from DCSH, but since I've seen the JLU-all GL 3 pack clogging pegs around here I have to wonder if that would scare off retailers from giving an entire GCH wave a chance (I hope not).

So my vote is I think John Stewart will be the first Green Lantern we get in DCSH.

I voted Hal, but am hoping that we get character specific wave and GL would do that perfectly. Hal, John, Kyle, Guy and Sinestro. Bam a whole wave right there. Each character is idividual enough to stand out from the other but they would have the unifying GL theme. and since mattel seems to be into getting variants out there how about a Sinistro in GL uniform or Hal with grey temples.

I think it would be awesome if starting with Hal, DCSH throws in a different GL in at least every other wave, at least the most well known such as

Kyle

John

Guy

Kilowog

Abin Sur

Arkiss Chummuck

Katma Tui

And please, I hope they finally give us Rocket Red & the Rocket Red brigade!

Did I miss something? Did Mattel DCSH announce they were expanding their line-ups beyond Batman and Superman?

Fill me in, seriously.............I've been out of the loop for about 5 days.

Well Hal is back in action in the comics and probably reveared as the best my most comic fans, however Stewart has been the more visible by kids in recent years since he was a key character in the JL cartoon series. My guess both will be made sooner or later but if I was to pick who was first, I would probably say Stewart.

Just read the thread with the news onm this, thank you!

Now, my vote:

Its gotta be Hal.

Hal is the one true.

Hal first, then Stewart and the others.

Hal or nobody.

Then gimme Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, and the ever-blooming rest of them..............oh happy day!

because better they remove to the following series with superheros in individual with his own line of allies and enemies, asi following podria to be of Green Lantern, following of the Wonder Woman or Flash, and asi in importance order

Well, my vote goes to Hal Jordan for sure, he's probably my favorite GL of all time.

I wouldn't mind Guy Gardner or John Stewart to follow in DCSH format though.

I know everyone or at least the majority would want to see Hal but my vote has to be John Stewart. Its a vote the which we'll THINK we'll see first not who we want to see being made.

Just check the SuperFriends line. They made GL John Stewart too. And i'm not sure about Hal Jordan rights. They weren't able to make a Hal JLU figure for some reason and end up making 100 Not for SALE version.

Hal will be the first GL made . I don't know what makes you think that Hal is still unmakeable. They have the rights to every character in the DC Universe,and I mean everybody. Even the Charelton characters as well as Cpt.Marvel who is a Fawcett character. Hal can now be made in the JLU line. Hell he can be put in a pink tu tu if Mattel feels like it. Every characetr can be made in whatever fashion they want,animated,comic style, dolls, hotweels, etc, etc. All will be revealed at SDCC.

The reason JLU has had problems doing Hal is because he wasn't on the show and Kyle & John were. DCSH is based mostly on the comics and Hal is definitely the definitive one in the comic world and doing anyone else first would be criminal. I think they will go with him first. The only thing that might give John a chance to go first is if they go the PC route but hopefully, if they are truly doing the line for "collectors", they will go with the one collectors want and that'd be Hal first and foremost!!!

Hal will be the first GL made . I don't know what makes you think that Hal is still unmakeable. They have the rights to every character in the DC Universe,and I mean everybody. Even the Charelton characters as well as Cpt.Marvel who is a Fawcett character. Hal can now be made in the JLU line. Hell he can be put in a pink tu tu if Mattel feels like it. Every characetr can be made in whatever fashion they want,animated,comic style, dolls, hotweels, etc, etc. All will be revealed at SDCC.

After all, doesn't DC still have to give the ok for each DCSH sculpt first?

I don't trust Warner Bros/DC's crazy legal dept (yet). Based on the past, there's got to be some doubt about the fine print of the contract.

....but thanks for putting us straight. ;)

The reason JLU has had problems doing Hal is because he wasn't on the show and Kyle & John were. DCSH is based mostly on the comics and Hal is definitely the definitive one in the comic world and doing anyone else first would be criminal. I think they will go with him first. The only thing that might give John a chance to go first is if they go the PC route but hopefully, if they are truly doing the line for "collectors", they will go with the one collectors want and that'd be Hal first and foremost!!!

uhh.......Hal was in JLU. The two part time travel episode. John blinks out for a moment and turns into Hal.

this is mattel we are talking about here even with the rights to anything and anyone we choose they will still fuc* up & kill this lineup...

If we g et anything at all it will be John Stewart & if we DO get HAL! It will be some kind of limited exclusive or online case excluisve :S

given that Stewart has been the GL of the two JL animated series, i would think they'd start with him (or at least have him early on) because non-comic readers will recognize him. however, Jordan is pretty much THE green lantern, so it's just as likely they'd play him first. and for that matter, those are the two i'd like most to have. Rayner is a fairly close third... i just really hope we can skip Gardener.

obviously Sinestro will have to happen as a GL villain... but what other GL villains do you think will make the DCSH cut?

While I grew up on Hal Jordan as THE Green Lantern, I love what they have done with John Stewart (BLACK POWER!!!). SO I hope to see whole line of GL figures, including Alan Scott, the Original man with the ring.

As for Villains:

Solomon Grundy

Star Sapphire

Sinestro

Von Bach (from Kingdom Come. Why not???)

Shark

Black Hand

Effigy

an Imperiex Probe

both classic and new Manhunter drones as well

HGN no SHARK please! We already got one in the regular DCU lineup and its bad enough articulation can not help this figure!

HGN no SHARK please! We already got one in the regular DCU lineup and its bad enough articulation can not help this figure!

the DCD Shark figure rocks :D but as for the topic i'd say Hal will be the first Lantern, but i'd much rather it be one of these guys....

Ch'P

180pxchpjt6.jpg

Isamot Kol

150pxisamotkolzt7.jpg

and of course the greatest lantern of them all G'nort

gnortvn0.jpg