cmderinchief

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, lets dust this off.

This is the official list (to date) of TNI/ADC members attending:

CONFIRMED

CmderInChief (+ Approx 10 more from the Johio Collectors Club - including the infamous Kuukuuson)

SKARAPZ

Admiral Hunter

GGPiKE

Card

Tazzzman

Adroq (confirmed via email)

Killuminati

Nov (has not posted, but confirmed by the SoCal Noks)

Rev

Och

GILTYONE

Chazz (has not posted, but he will be there)

Dakele (ditto)

GIJoeKing65

tuga viper

*Deathblade

TENTATIVE - flights and room booked (or live local), but not registered?

DID YA GUYS GET REGISTERED YET?

Cobrasaboteur

KamenDreda

Mongoose

CapnJeffro

cold slither

Forcehunter

ronin (+6 more from the Tri-State Vipers)

MAYBE

Zod

Not a bad showing. If you are looking to room with someone to cut down on costs, contact SKARAPZ and Hunter. Now.....Who else? JayC??

are we supposed to get a confirmation package???

i already faxed my registration.

em

Yeah, you will get a paper invoice in the mail soon. Check your CC to see if it has been charged. They started processing about two weeks ago.

• 2 weeks later...
*bump*

I got my invoice in the mail on Friday. Anyone else get theirs?

Who all made the "super special" first 100.

I received mine on Friday as well.

AND I made it into the "super special first 100 top secret classified list"

I don't know if I made it in the super special uber 100 of awesomeness that allows you special privlidges for the entire life of your children... But I am green! And green means Thursday early pick up! :)

-Kevin

ok now all you people suck lol

I don't know if I made it in the super special uber 100 of awesomeness that allows you special privlidges for the entire life of your children... But I am green! And green means Thursday early pick up! :)

-Kevin

Well, I really don't know if I made the super special 100 list. Makes me feel special to pretend, though. I can't even remember what the whole point of being the first 100 was.

But we're GREEN and that's all that matters.

I think it is a special pin or something. I think I got one for the SF con, but I waited too long for Disney, Minneapolis, and New Orleans due to job issues. Tazzzman is the best to answer, he is always Mr. Speedy when it comes to signing up for the con.

I think it is a special pin or something. I think I got one for the SF con, but I waited too long for Disney, Minneapolis, and New Orleans due to job issues. Tazzzman is the best to answer, he is always Mr. Speedy when it comes to signing up for the con.

Speaking of signing up for the con... We still have room available in our "room-block" that we've got of our own TNI-folk...

So far it's Card, Skarapz, Chazz, CmdrinChief, myself, and Dakele +3 (silly family). The room set up so far is 4 rooms. We'll be dropping it down to three if we don't get another two people... Volunteers?

-Kevin

Speaking of signing up for the con... We still have room available in our "room-block" that we've got of our own TNI-folk...

So far it's Card, Skarapz, Chazz, CmdrinChief, myself, and Dakele +3 (silly family). The room set up so far is 4 rooms. We'll be dropping it down to three if we don't get another two people... Volunteers?

-Kevin

I got a room way away from you all . . . I heard Ryan sleep walks and tries to get in your bed and spoon while wearing his special Big Brawler jersey. @smilepunch@

Yeah, it is a lapel pin, the first 100 get a LE lapel pin. Pretty cool incentive, I would think that the logo would be the shock viper logo.

I am getting mine :)

Yeah, it is a lapel pin, the first 100 get a LE lapel pin. Pretty cool incentive, I would think that the logo would be the shock viper logo.

I am getting mine :)

Thanks Tazzz....right on cue.

Now ya know......and knowing is half the battle.

if someone could help me out with 3 pipers id appriciate it

edited the topic title for ya.. less than a month.. I wish I could go, I was gonna try to drive down for one night, but I don't think it'll be possible, so I guess I'll have to rely on good ol' TNI!!!!

heh heh heh...thanks for the edit. I have a smartphone, so if someone gives me an email address, I can snap pics and upload them to someone who wants to post them. The Treo does not take the best pics, but they'll get out quick.