Con Check-In

cmderinchief

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mos Definately, it is going to another great one!

Sweet. I'll PM ya my cell phone number closer to the con so we can plan the after registration dinner.

Noks will be there as well !!! get ready for some woopin ass time!!!

I will be there selling again with some great new stuff!! maybe some coats that fit the 25th!

Killuminati

Who all with the 'Noks coming 'cept yourself? Och said he wasn't and I have not heard about Nov for sure.

Och is back in. I just booked my air and will drop my registration in the mail tomorrow morning. I thought about it and decided that if I didn't go I would be pissed for not attending and missing all the good times. I have been there 4 years in a row and I cant break the streak. Nov, Gary, Ryan, Gil PM me with your cell #'s as mine has changed since last year. C-ya there.

Mos Definately, it is going to another great one!

Sweet. I'll PM ya my cell phone number closer to the con so we can plan the after registration dinner.

Noks will be there as well !!! get ready for some woopin ass time!!!

I will be there selling again with some great new stuff!! maybe some coats that fit the 25th!

Killuminati

Who all with the 'Noks coming 'cept yourself? Och said he wasn't and I have not heard about Nov for sure.

Och is back in. I just booked my air and will drop my registration in the mail tomorrow morning. I thought about it and decided that if I didn't go I would be pissed for not attending and missing all the good times. I have been there 4 years in a row and I cant break the streak. Nov, Gary, Ryan, Gil PM me with your cell #'s as mine has changed since last year. C-ya there.

WAZZZZZ UP I SENT OUT THAT P.M. TO YA! SEE YA THERE!

OK FOR THOSE WHO HAVE QUESTIONS AND NEED HELP! THIS WILL BE MY 4TH YEAR IN A ROW SO I'M KINDA A PRO AT IT NOW.

OK FIRST OFF IF U DON'T WANT A BOX SET OR NOT SURE IF U ARE GOIN TO BUY ONE TILL U GET THERE THEN U DON'T NEED TO BUY IT CAUSE U CAN JUST PAY GENERAL ADMISSION TO GET IN THE SALE ROOM. BUT U DO NOT GET THE EXTRAS LIKE THE DINNER (WHICH LAST YEAR WAS GREEEEAAAATTTT!) (YEAR BEFORE SUCKED LOL) U WILL NEVER GET THE FREE BEE VEHICLE THAT COMES WIT THE SET. U CAN'T BUY A LOOSE SET. U DON'T GET FREE ADMISSION EVERYDAY THE SHOW IS OPEN. YOUR WOULD HAVE TO PAY I THINK $10-$15 A DAY! LASTLY U DON'T GET A COOL BADGE WIT YOUR NAME AND WHERE YOUR FROM.

NOW IF U DESIDE TO GET A SET U GET ALL OF WHAT U DON'T GET MENTIONED ABOVE. BUT AND THIS IS MAJOR IT IS WELL WORTH IT TO GET/SIGN UP FOR THE MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE U WILL SAVE A HELL OF A LOT MORE. IF U BUY AND OF THE EXTRAS U WILL SAVE EVERYTIME WIT THE MEMBER NON-MEMBER PRICE THING. ALL OF THE SETS THINGS SHOULD BE SIGNED UP FOR WAY BEFORE THE SHOW!

OK NOW SAY U ARE GETTIN A SET BUT AND THAT COVERS U AND YOUR "GOOD TIME" BUT U ARE BEGINNIN YOUR GIRLFRIEND, WIFE , OR "FRIEND" (LMAO THAT ONE IS FOR SCRAPS) AND U DON'T NEED TO BUY A SECOND SET U CAN BUY WHAT'S CALL AN AIDE'S PACK IT COMES WIT EVERYTHING U GET WIT THE SET PACKAGE INCLUDIN THE BADGE JUST NO SET, BUT IT ONLY COST YA $75. ALSO YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS WIT I SET U CAN'T GET IT ALONE. EASH SET IS GOOD FOR UP TO 4 PEOPLE WIT THE SAME COST OF $75 (AGAIN GREAT FOR SCRAPS IN HIS "FRIENDS" IN THEIR ONE BED ROOM MOTEL ;) THAT'S PAY BACK FOR THE "EVERYONE "LIKE" ME GOT FAMILY IN THE ATL LMAO).............. TO BE CONTINUED......

Well, I talked with my folks and we arranged to have our vacation on that weekend, so....

I'M GOING TO ATALANTA FOR THE CON! WOOT-HOOT! Hey, if I do sign up for the RAH package, I am guranteed to get the attendee exclusive despite the fact I will be showing up a day late right? I can't get Thursdays off because that's when my department is really short but Im going to leave early Friday and hopefully be there around 2pm Friday.

Forcehunter, yes you will get the attendee bonus when you pick up your set, even on friday. If you get in around 2 on friday that is around the time they open the dealers room for attendee preview, so grab your badge and box set and get ready to spend!!

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

Hey guys, I'm seriously thinking about going, since I know I can get the time off now. I need to make sense of this stuff though... any help?

Registration check-in will be on Thursday evening from 6pm-9:30pm and dealer drop-off will start at 7:30pm. Registration times will be assigned according to the order in which your forms are received. In addition, walk up registrations will not be taken until Friday morning. In order to purchase any of the convention souvenirs on Thursday night, you must wear your convention name badge that you will receive at registration.

Friday morning will continue with late registration, dealer set-up and seminars. Contest registration will be from 7am-noon. This year we are excited about the parachute drop on Friday morning. This drop will be breath taking as the Marriott Marquis is the world’s largest indoor atrium hotel. It will be a spectacular site watching over 300 special edition 8” Cobra Red Ninjas parachute 47 floors to the ballroom lobby!

On Friday morning, there will also be special collecting seminars and on Friday afternoon, we will open the sales floor for the registered guest’s Private Sales Experience.

Okay, so if I register as a member prior to going (or when I arrive on Friday, presumable?), I can get in to buy stuff before the general public?

Also, the exclusive extras, other than the main set... Is there a member/non-member price? Do I have to be a member in the first place? When are the extras available for sale?

Hey guys, I'm seriously thinking about going, since I know I can get the time off now. I need to make sense of this stuff though... any help?

Registration check-in will be on Thursday evening from 6pm-9:30pm and dealer drop-off will start at 7:30pm. Registration times will be assigned according to the order in which your forms are received. In addition, walk up registrations will not be taken until Friday morning. In order to purchase any of the convention souvenirs on Thursday night, you must wear your convention name badge that you will receive at registration.

Friday morning will continue with late registration, dealer set-up and seminars. Contest registration will be from 7am-noon. This year we are excited about the parachute drop on Friday morning. This drop will be breath taking as the Marriott Marquis is the world’s largest indoor atrium hotel. It will be a spectacular site watching over 300 special edition 8” Cobra Red Ninjas parachute 47 floors to the ballroom lobby!

On Friday morning, there will also be special collecting seminars and on Friday afternoon, we will open the sales floor for the registered guest’s Private Sales Experience.

Okay, so if I register as a member prior to going (or when I arrive on Friday, presumable?), I can get in to buy stuff before the general public?

Also, the exclusive extras, other than the main set... Is there a member/non-member price? Do I have to be a member in the first place? When are the extras available for sale?

Yes if you get a ATTENDING SET, you will be able to get in before the GENERAL PUBLIC. :-)

You have to be a member to get the member items. The extra stuff goes on sale thursday, when you can buy one of everything, and then starting friday mourning, you can buy as many as you want.

The freebie is normally a small vehicle(s) that come with the box set if you attend. The extras would be more vehicles, a figure two pack and a three pack. You must buy those seperate.

so far from ADC we have the following going:

cmderinchief

skarapz

admiral hunter

Chazz

cobrasaboteur

kamendreda

dakele

ggpike

card

mongoose

cpnjeffro

tuga viper

tazzman

killuminati

och

rev

nov

guilty1

force hunter

toy-nuts

cmderinchief

skarapz

admiral hunter

Chazz

cobrasaboteur

kamendreda

dakele

ggpike

card

mongoose

cpnjeffro

tuga viper

tazzman

killuminati

och

rev

nov

guilty1

force hunter

toy-nuts

And out of that list... I know that

Card, Cmderinchief, Skarapz, Admiral Hunter, Chazz, Och, and I forget who the other person Gary said was gonna stay with us was... in what is about to be three rooms, with a fourth added on for Dakele and his family, so that we're all next to each other.

-Kevin

wai.. wha..who..CHAZZ is still alive? where's he been?

yeah i call him about once every two weeks, catch up on stuff @firedevil@

Doesn't he like us anymore?

Doesn't he like us anymore?

He loves you guys, but he is usually on Myspace.

cmderinchief

skarapz

admiral hunter

Chazz

cobrasaboteur

kamendreda

dakele

ggpike

card

mongoose

cpnjeffro

tuga viper

tazzman

killuminati

och

rev

nov

guilty1

force hunter

toy-nuts

Yeeeeah....notice who is first on that list boys. :)

Card, Cmderinchief, Skarapz, Admiral Hunter, Chazz, Och, and I forget who the other person Gary said was gonna stay with us was... in what is about to be three rooms, with a fourth added on for Dakele and his family, so that we're all next to each other.

-Kevin

Damn, for the life of me I don't remember who it was. I scowered e-mails and PMs on here. I thought it might be Greg "Adroq" Adams, but I think he is rooming with someone else. Kev, I think we're good. Now all we need to know is who is arriving early and get cell numbers. Sorry Kev, I owe ya a call. I will do that soon.

He loves you guys, but he is usually on Myspace.

Read a report on Drudge that 29,000 sex offenders got the boot of MS recently! lol!

-Kevin

Damn, for the life of me I don't remember who it was. I scowered e-mails and PMs on here. I thought it might be Greg "Adroq" Adams, but I think he is rooming with someone else. Kev, I think we're good. Now all we need to know is who is arriving early and get cell numbers. Sorry Kev, I owe ya a call. I will do that soon.

Well you both have my cell, and if anyone else needs it just PM me. #US1#

what extra stuff do they normally have. i'm asking cause i only get there saturday morning and want to know if i miss out on anything.

em

The extras are anything besides the attendee set. More figs, vehicles, t-shirts, other club items (MOTH sets for instance). Plan on $300 extra above and beyond the 15 figure set. What you don't spend, then you use on the sales floor or in my case....the bar.

what extra stuff do they normally have. i'm asking cause i only get there saturday morning and want to know if i miss out on anything.

em

The extras are anything besides the attendee set. More figs, vehicles, t-shirts, other club items (MOTH sets for instance). Plan on $300 extra above and beyond the 15 figure set. What you don't spend, then you use on the sales floor or in my case....the bar.

damn straight, JAGER BOMBS ON G MONEY @firedevil@

em

PARTY ON!! @puke@

Dudes, that list reminds me, WHERE IN THE HELL IS ZOD!?!?

em

PARTY ON!! @puke@

Haven't you seen Superman III? Pish posh!

And the "other person" was Och. I went through all my e-mails, and had him down as "och" and "That person Gary said was coming."

As of right now, I have 4 rooms booked... Dakele in one, and six of us so far. We need another three (at least)! Hint hint to those who are going...

-Kevin

em

PARTY ON!! @puke@

Haven't you seen Superman III? Pish posh!

And the "other person" was Och. I went through all my e-mails, and had him down as "och" and "That person Gary said was coming."

As of right now, I have 4 rooms booked... Dakele in one, and six of us so far. We need another three (at least)! Hint hint to those who are going...

-Kevin

Another 3? As long as I get a bed im all good...lol, because im getting back from Japan 2 days before con and im not doing the floor thing. I'll try and track down Zods number and give him a call, I know I have it around here somewhere.