fantastic four movie series 6 on ebay

marvel77

i was checking out ebay today and saw that someone had listed for sale the unreleased set from series 6. the auction number is 280123594220 . the price is kinda out there at $1,500.00 . check out these pics.

Oh, it looks like the auction has ended !!!

quote for - I forget who it was who bought the Luke Cage and psylocke variants on the board, but maybe @wink@ they will go after these as well.

I GUARANTEE THEY WILL

FANTASTIC FOUR SERIES 6 ARE MINE !!!!

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY

EB_BlackCat.jpg

Now, never bashing another collector for what they spend or how they spend. First off - kudos on the catch. However, what I'm curious about: why didn't you wait to find these? The Cage/Psylocke variant - yeah, never gonna get those anywhere else and I get the logic behind it. And again just out of curiosity (no offense, please) - do you search brick and mortar stores or do you just do online stores and auctions?

Oh, it looks like the auction has ended !!!

quote for - I forget who it was who bought the Luke Cage and psylocke variants on the board, but maybe @wink@ they will go after these as well.

I GUARANTEE THEY WILL

FANTASTIC FOUR SERIES 6 ARE MINE !!!!

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY

EB_BlackCat.jpg

how can you spend $1,350.00 plus shipping on these. you could have used that money on something a lot better than toys. i will be glad when these show up at dollar stores or even toys r us at clearance. after all the ones toys r us are getting in are from overseas. now wouldn't that make you mad to find out that down the road they show up at toys r us for only $5.00 each.

That will never happen. Some things are just in short supply and these figures are proof of just that. And, because of their short supply, there is no ceiling on what they are or might be worth. To an avid collector, they may be priceless. It's not right to question someone's motivation to acquire hard to find items or spend their wages. Unless you're married to them. Then it's okay to question them...thoroughly.

Congrats, BlackCat. I know how you like to acquire the unacquireable...

there was a report that these figures would be getting out though..

anyways... even if they don't, I don't think these figures are particularly that special. The only one any good is Annihilus

Come on, don't bash people for what they choose to spend. My girlfriend thinks that I'm crazy for spending what I do on my collections, so it's all a matter of perspective. It's her choice to spend however much she wants on anything she wants. Other people might not understand or agree with that, but it ultimately is her decision. Congrats on the find.

Now, never bashing another collector for what they spend or how they spend. First off - kudos on the catch. However, what I'm curious about: why didn't you wait to find these? The Cage/Psylocke variant - yeah, never gonna get those anywhere else and I get the logic behind it. And again just out of curiosity (no offense, please) - do you search brick and mortar stores or do you just do online stores and auctions?

Don't get it twisted...CAT has the whole Toybiz run on all the ML scale releases (you're missing foil Silver Surfer right?) I've seen her collection, and believe me when I say; IT'S NICE! And, I don't even like MOC collections!!!

If they have the molds they are bound to get released... Sometime somehow!

Don't get it twisted...CAT has the whole Toybiz run on all the ML scale releases (you're missing foil Silver Surfer right?) I've seen her collection, and believe me when I say; IT'S NICE! And, I don't even like MOC collections!!!

Right, I know that. What I was inquiring to is does she drive to Brick and Mortar establishments or just snag them up quickly (and sometimes expensively) on the internet? She showed pictures of her collection in another thread and its amazing. Even more so amazing is the fact she lives roughly 15 min or less from me and I will never personally see it.

since you are from the area, you will know the places.

I stop everyday at atleast 4 of these locations.

randonly picked stops.usually around truck unloading time, just in time for pallets

wal~mart 515 jasper

wal~mart hwy 5 canton at 575

wal~mart 92 at trickem rd

wal~mart bells ferry rd

wal~mart chastain meadows

wal~mart 41 kennesaw

wal~mart 41 acworth at 92

wal~mart 41 marrietta by big chicken

wal~mart johnson ferry rd

target on barrett pkwy

target 41 acworth

target 92 woodstock

target 92 hardscrabble rd

Dr Nos comic shop

the comic shop on town lake behind McDs

the comic shop on roswell st

toys r us off barrett pkwy

i actually do very very little off ebay.

Wow, it would seem we frequent the same spots. But I also add the Wal-Mart/Target/Toys R Us in Alpharetta. What do you find is a good time to hit the Wal-Marts at night? If you don't mind divulging some of your secrets.

cool ill wait to see waht store gets them