Which DCSH figures have you not been able to find?

JayC

I just wanted to complie a list of the already released 6" DCSH figures released, which ones have you had real problems finding at stores? The only one I have not come across is the Supergirl in blue and red. Are there any others?

I've barely found any of the ones I want. I see alot of Superman with the black "S" symbol. Shiny suited Superm(not sure what it's called)Bizzaro repaint. And Parasite.

A tone of people had problems with Azreal, since a large portion of the Walmart chain seemed to not stock that wave. Supergirl with the Blue shirt is the only other fig I have never seen at retail.

Draven

AT one time or another I've seen every figure released. Now All I'm seeing is begs full of Superman and maybe the odd Steel or other figure. Altough I did run across the Variant Supergirl with the black skirt/ white shirt a couple weeks ago and bought her since I hadn't before.

Here step all the opposite, the last year removed the series from batman and the truth I do not stick much, during pulls and months and until April of this year, Batman, Robin and coverall Dozens of Azrael remained in closing in all the stores of supermarkets of my country, getting to come to ruin itself until half. the figures of superman that they left afther the series 1 were but cheap to acquire, aqui consegui to Superman, Mongul and Bizarre with signboard, whereas a contact that buys in the Walk Mart de Bronwsville Texas me consiguio to Lex Luthor, Darkseid and Brainac, and now this me consiguio the parasite, but says to me that no longer there is Supergirl nor Steel, without a doubt but requested you would be venderan in few amounts to increase its value

Well, add me to the list of people who still haven't found the Blue costumed Supergirl...hint, hint :D

Although, I'm not really looking for this figure, I have yet to see the Black and Silver Superman as well.

Let's just list the one's i've seen:

DCSH wave1 (excluding Bane w/ Osito)

DCSH wave2

DCSH wave 3 Batman, Azrael

DCSH wave ?(purple package) Superman,Superman(black S), Bizarro

Some of the figures like Bizarro#1,Steel,Mongul,Black Superman had arrived in the comic store case.

But I still have problem finding a Supergirl blue/red, Supergirl black, Mr. Freeze.

And the hardest one to find I have to say is Superman blue/red

I havent seen the Black and Silver Superman yet. All others i have found in stores.

Also still on the lookout for Two-Face, Batgirl (Cassie), and the Black Suit Batman

I've never seen the Black suit Superman.

On a related note I've NEVER seen the Stargirl Aquaman Parasite JLU 3 pack EVER!!

Starman

I've seen all of them, though I had a hard time finding the blue Supergirl (finally got it at TRU ages ago.)

Recently my local TRU had the new Batman wave (Batgirl, Two-Face, Bane camo, Batman stealth, etc.) But all I got was Batgirl, and after going back for the others, nothing. So those will probably be hard to find.

I've managed to see every figure at one point or another up to the current Batman wave. It has taken time to find them all, but I've managed to get

Blue/red Supergirl

Steel (variant)

Mongul

Darkseid

Bizzaro

Parasite

Luthor

Azrael

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)

Freeze

Brainiac

Bats

Superman

Black Suit Superman

I've also got an extra Black Suit Superman if anyone is interested.

Because I do not buy repaints unless they are ones I want and therefore don't keep count on whether or not I have seen them, I am not including them here except for Doomsday orange; I know I have yet to see him even though I am not planning to get it. I am not countin the recent bats wave since I haven't looked for them yet nor see them at stores.

I havent seen in stores are:

Doomsday(both)

Parasite

Blue Supergirl

Steel

Out of all those, I am only missing Steel. Have or will get the ones above via ebay or online trades.

I may be able to get a couple of Supergirls to offer here.

I'll let you guys know by this Friday.

I think I know of which store you're thinking of. I was thinking the same thing. I picked one up to offer up, The other one was still there though. I'll post it up in another thread once I get a picture of it. Got to go to bed now though.

Only ones I've seen are regular Superman, black S Superman, Bizarro, Doomsday, Supergirl with white tee, killer croc, scarecrow, bane and azrael. That's it.