How do you display your Iron Man armory?

gth_09

Like so:

ForceWorks_Armory.jpg

Sweet. Your pic reminds me that my IM Armory is incomplete and that I still need 2 more.

hmmmmmmm, anyone else want a new release of the classic red and gold? I want better articulation on that fig especially on the hips and back shoulders.

waitings display is awsome, check it out

Waiting just too cool! ~

Waiting, that's awesome.

Did you customise it yourself?

Thanks, I built it out of acrylic to fit inside my Mansion ML display.

Mr. Marvellegends.net have you ever considered making more armorys and selling them on ebay? I bet you could make a fair buck. I'd buy one.

Waiting, that's awesome.

Did you customise it yourself?

Thanks, I built it out of acrylic to fit inside my Mansion ML display.

wow! that is awesome! can't believe that fits in the mansion, and that mansion is great as well!

• 1 month later...

Like so...

Armory1.jpg

I'm always trying to find ways to improve it, since Waiting has set the bar so high.

Plus, mine is incomplete since I'm missing at least 4 armors that I can think of (Series 1, Gold, Stealth, and House of M).

*grumble*

Have you ever thought of doing a forced perspective set-up and adding older versions of the armor in the background? That way their smaller size could be attributed to them being "farther away" and also not have to hold up to scrutiny being inferior figures and all...