Classics/Tintanium Arcee, Cosmos, Shockwave, and more!

leonardo

Man that pisses me off!

The line just started to get REALLY good and now it's gone.

Does anyone know if it's done as of now, or will we get that Primal Prime they showed and the Prowl we saw previous pics of? I'll be SUPER pissed if we don't get that Prowl!

The whole 6" line was so poorly handled though. I can't help but think that's what caused problems with so many stores. I got mine from BBTS because they were getting them early and I was sick of waiting for them to come out here.

Remember guys, Hasbro has not officially cancelled the "Classics" line just yet. True ... they're not putting out anything new just yet, but according to Hasbro (I have mailed them regarding this matter), they have no plans on discontinuing this line. I'm optimistic ... although the last time I backed the manufacturer, MOTU got cancelled.

Movie Prime Helmet Proto & Original Not-To-Be-Produced G1 Helmet Proto

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Cries :(

Now the voice changers that are out will warm the pegs because it does not have the actual movie voice! Who the heck thought of that?!

ok now i'm pissed. the titanium series was totally crappy until late and now it looks like it was going to be awesome and they cancel it like that. this sucks ass. shockwave and arcee would have been on my to buy list.

You can tell by the packaging. One says Featuring the REAL movie voice. The other is I assume optimus primal's voice.

In all the stores I've been to, NONE of them say featuring the REAL movie voice and some of them are Peter Cullen's voice. The other is NOT Gary Chalk's voice. In fact, David Kaye said in an interview that Gary Chalk isn't going to be doing TFs anymore which is upsetting because I liked his voice as Primal and as Prime in the Unicron Trilogy.

I still think Classics are still a possibility.

I would expect these eventually. From what I hear the mold is the pricey part. Since its made theres no reason not to put em out.

Actually, the grey resins are a step or two before molds are actually made. There is no evidence molds were ever produced for these figures, and if they were, I suspect Hasbro could have still pushed them out like they are Grimlock and Prowl.

Toys reach that stage ALL THE TIME and get canned, hell, even toys that reach testshot phase get cancelled (see 2.5 Sigma Six)

That Osprey guy looks awesome! Is he canceled? Damn.

The Osprey is set for release in 2008 as part of the "expanded" movie line.

But the Classics and Titaniums were selling and its a BRILLANT idea. Why would they cancell it makes MONEY!!

Classics maybe (well, probably), but Titanium? If Titanium were selling and making money Hasbro wouldn't cancel product. The FACT is that the line has not performed to expectations, and is cancelled. We just happen to see the rarely seen "leftovers" from when any line cancels.

I've yet to see any evidence that Titanium was a good seller at all, in fact, I know of several Walmart locations that completely removed the line from planograms.

i have ww megatron, thundercracker, & magnus, not bad for what they are and i was interested in these new guys esp. shockwave but of course they have to go cancel them. since they have the molds already they should just sell them online at hasbrotoyshop.com.

how is rodimus? seen him a couple of times and he looks pretty cool.

Its so damn frustrating to seea line cancelled when they just start to put out the heavy hitters. Why is that? If there is any fault it is Hasbros and Hasbro's alone. Why did they picka crappy Megatron, an Optimal Optimus, a tragic BM Cheetor to take up spots? With selections like that in a line that is for the fans, its no wonder it bombed. Im pretty sure that had those spots been filled by the characters in the pictures, and pressed on with G1 Magnus, Fallen, WW Megs and Sunstorm, this would have been a hit. So I ask you Hasbro, WHY?

You can tell by the packaging. One says Featuring the REAL movie voice. The other is I assume optimus primal's voice.

In all the stores I've been to, NONE of them say featuring the REAL movie voice and some of them are Peter Cullen's voice. The other is NOT Gary Chalk's voice. In fact, David Kaye said in an interview that Gary Chalk isn't going to be doing TFs anymore which is upsetting because I liked his voice as Primal and as Prime in the Unicron Trilogy.

The Peter Cullen helmets seem to only be showing up at Toys R Us stores. Almost as if it is an exclusive. As for the other helmet, I don't think anyone ever actually said it was Peter Chalk, just that it sounded similar to his voice for Optimus Primal. I just heard them refered to as having a "Peter Chalk-ish sounding voice"

I think I read that they may try incorporating them into the fall '08 classics assortment. It's an outside chance, but better than nothing.

The Peter Cullen helmets seem to only be showing up at Toys R Us stores. Almost as if it is an exclusive. As for the other helmet, I don't think anyone ever actually said it was Peter Chalk, just that it sounded similar to his voice for Optimus Primal. I just heard them refered to as having a "Peter Chalk-ish sounding voice"

I'm really disappointed about this... The reason why we won't get a Actaul G1 VERSION which would most likely SELL!! is because hasbro F***ed UP & put out a movie version with out PCs voice!! Who would want one of those with out PCs voice after seeing the movie?.. Then they put out one WITH PCs voice which makes no one want to buy the NON PC voice one even MORE!

They probably sit there thinking Geez the movie version is not selling at all I wonder why!! Guess we better not put out this g1 version!!

@loll@

MORONS!

@loll@ @hmmm@

I so wanted a g1 version with PCs voice @grumpy@