25th Comic Packs

jinx723

No the Star Wars ones do not all suck in color department!! Have you even bothered to look at the newer ones that are not shaded, probably not. And they are new sclupt, RAH does not make since unless it is a exclusive.

Draven

Yes, some of them DO suck. Stormtroopers are white not off blue.. But yeah, not all of them. THOSE have the flaws of crappy joints. Like no leg ones joints (what is this 1977?)

6.jpg

You mean to tell me the quality there DOESN'T suck?

Those are not the new ones anyway, and the fact that they are shaded like the comic was a cool nod to the fans of the comics back in the day. I like them for that reason, as I had some of the first run issues as a kid and the colors were wacky. But I am not talking about these Marvel ones, but the newer DH ones.

Draven

Those are not the new ones anyway, and the fact that they are shaded like the comic was a cool nod to the fans of the comics back in the day. I like them for that reason, as I had some of the first run issues as a kid and the colors were wacky. But I am not talking about these Marvel ones, but the newer DH ones.

Draven

I realized that after looking at some of the later waves.

But the problems with those is the lackof articulation. The Chewbaca in the pic above is perfect exampleof the problem.

I guess I'm "over worrying about it". I was thinking, like with the SW ones, they would sacrifice articulation (ie. Chewbaca or Quinlan Vos). But that would require them to make new molds which kinda defeats the purpose.

And I doubt the colors can really get any worse than, say, comic pack Duke.