Masterpiece Starscream

Leatusiv

I can't wait to get this. I am so glad I didn't but the green-grey version. I only wish he came with a crown.

Well, he does have "King Scarscream's" crown painted on his sides, under the canopy...

As for die-cast, Takara's version had/has a tiny amount in the torso, if I recall. Since 20th Anniversary OP was identical to MP Convoy, save the battle-smudges and short stacks, I see no reason for Hasbro's Starscream to not be identical to Takara's other than the color scheme.

• 3 months later...

I hate to bump a dead thread, but I thought you might be interested in this info (and I did a search, I haven't found anything recent on this, so I figured I might as well post it. If anyone feels it was wrong of me to bump the thread, lock it.)

Anywho, I'm Autobot032 from Seibertron and I've been doing some checking on Starscream...hit a few bumps in the road.

1.) BBTS has removed their preorder completely. (The page is gone, not just simply edited.)

2.) Action-H-Q was supposed to receive their shipment of him on October 18th (which they claim they did) but the next morning, they updated their page and it now says October 30th.

3.) He's not registering in any Wal-Mart computer (either in store, home office, or Telzone gun), he's not on any Fall mod, yet he's shipping to Wal-Mart stores as we speak (confirmed several times by Hasbro themselves), and he's due in November....all of that points to the possibility that he could be a Black Friday Blitz exclusive.

It's not confirmed, but a lot of things point in that direction.

Here's the thread with all of the info:

http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20919

And for those of you who wish to have your local WMs with the UPC, here it is: 6 53569 27551 0

Hello Autobot032 its allways good seeing a fellow Seibertronian here

I had heard a while back he was going to be out on the 25th this thursday

Hey if they want to wait till Januarary I have no problem with that

All signs point to it being a 2007 release, so them waiting 'til January seems (at least at this point) to be rather moot.

I'd love to see him come out this coming week, I'd be a happy camper. However, once I saw the A-HQ problem (and they get items 2-4 weeks before we do)...I'm pretty sure the 24/25th (I heard 24th) thing is now debunked. (We'll find out in a couple of days though)

Problem is...you'd think he'd be showing up in computers by now...and he's not. I was told BFB (Black Friday Blitz) items aren't accessible by the computer until a week before the sale, which gives more credence to the idea he could be a possible BFB item.

If he is (let me clearly state IF people) I loathe the idea of standing around like a moron for 2.5 hours, but I'll do it.

I just won't like it, and I really hope I don't have to.

Im pretty sure this one isn't coming out to the middle or end of November. Probably wont be out in full force till black Friday but I would guess they'll slowly slip out before then. Either way though it has always been slated with a November release ever since it was officially debuted at Botcon back in June.

ill do what it takes to get him. please keep all fo us informed if one is sighted on the shelf!!!!!!!!!

Will do.

Im pretty sure this one isn't coming out to the middle or end of November. Probably wont be out in full force till black Friday but I would guess they'll slowly slip out before then. Either way though it has always been slated with a November release ever since it was officially debuted at Botcon back in June.

I have to agree here. At least, this is what I'm hoping for. lol

This is great news!!! I just got Megs the other day from BigBad and $60 is a steal imo!!! Still on the fence for Skywarp though, wish he had a little more purple. Anyone got a pic of Screamer to refresh my memeory of what we're getting?

http://www.action-hq.com/store/product_inf...&language=1

Pay no attention to their release date though, because their first one was a bust, I have no doubt this one will be too.

I started this thread when I was at Botcon this past summer and I'm glad to see it's back in the front....Funny thing was when I broke this out to be true and no longer a rumor I was basicly being called a liar over on cybertron.net or some such....Ha Ha...I was telling the truth.

I started this thread when I was at Botcon this past summer and I'm glad to see it's back in the front....Funny thing was when I broke this out to be true and no longer a rumor I was basicly being called a liar over on cybertron.net or some such....Ha Ha...I was telling the truth.

It's Seibertron.com actually. (Don't worry, there's cyber everything these days.)

And yeah, that calling you a liar thing was not one of our best moments. Even with S250's pictures (and everyone knows his track record is proven to be 100% up and up) and you following suit...it still wasn't enough.

I'm sorry you were treated like that, but I can promise you that not all Seibertronians are like that. Honest and true.