my few customs

janderson

First, a link to an archive site

ML Mysterio with proper dome

Second link for some Transformers goodness

Alternators G1 Dead End & G2 Sideswipe

I've sold all 3 of these. Kinds wish I'd kept the Alts though but if I can get spares of both then I can rebuild them. The Sdeswipe I was rather pleased with, especially the tire spikes from the comics.

Now a Ghostbusters custom

kylie1zi9.th.jpg

EDIT- I realized this pic was taken prior to the figure splicing mod, oops. Just shows the gun.

I took the upper half of "deluxe" Kylie from EGB and the lower half of "basic" Kylie and meshed them together for a more show-accurate look. No repainting but gluing was tricky when I reassembled the torso. Opening the 2 resulted in 1 figure worth of toy destroyed as I had to demolish 1 torso and 1 waist to get what I needed. The hip-pack is fromt he deluxe and the tiny gun from a deluxe Egon. I wedged a peg into the back to fit the trap to, with the ponytail holding that in place by friction. I've lost the green gun since though- anyone have one they can sell me?

More Transformers: G2 Megatron PVC

megatronhd2.th.jpg

Made from a LOT of parts... Armada Megatron's shoulder's and Demolishor's chest for the upper torso, midriff from Sonic Bomber(I think...), legs from deszaras(not seen are the treads I lodged into the backs). Arms are a combo of Star Convoy and Ultra Magnus arms. Cannon is an Armada supermode Prime shoulder with some random gun barrel. head is Megatron repainted. Reprolabel emblem. This one sits amidst my G2 Megatron display.

Predaking PVC

predaking3gp7.th.jpg

Made from too much to list with a lot of pieces assembled from tiny cut-up bits. Seems for the most part I used a Star Saber with Road Ceaser legs and feet though. Arms from Deszaras. The sword was from a Phantasy Star gachapon. Sadly this one no longer even exists but the 3" Titanium version filled the void.

Pics I may have and will see if I can dig up- Legend of Zelda Ganon, PVC "Rebirth" Cerebros, PVC Bruticus, PVC Scrapper, etc.

I don't much kitbash anymore. My only recent project was to cut up the gun attachment bits from the Megatron that came with Anniversary Optimus Prime and reassemble them into the cannon thing. It was a boredom project.

Oooh, custom PVCs....my fave. I did a few back when i collected em, still have most of them (I love my Blaster one). That Predaking is sweet, I might havta theive some ideas from that if i ever get back into em. I must see more......

The Alternators look great, as do the TF PVCs...Predaking was always my favorite combiner, nice work!