2 hulk ml baf waves!

boff123

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Some figures sound nice, others are subpar. A decent wave but I'll doubtfully pick anything up from it.

Wonder if it's safe to assume we'll be getting an Iron Man wave soon as well? I actually like the sounds of this, sub-waves taking the place of other lines & not affecting that of the main line. Sounds like a well executed idea. Then again, this IS Hasbro...

Sounds interesting enough, i don't mind a large BAF spread over 2 waves. It gives me hope that we will get some larger Cosmic BAF characters. I wonder who the next 6 will be. Here's hoping they show everything at SDCC>

Yeah, for once I don't mind Hasbro will forcing me to get entire waves I don't want to for the BAF. :o

This does look cool - I've never been a huge Hulk fan, but I'd still pick these up (especially if we're getting FFF...) Any ideas of what the other ones are? 'Green hair' has gotta be Doc Samson, but the other ones have me stumped (maybe one of the Kings is General Ross? - hot defender, Valkyrie?, Any way Rick Jones could be in here? just some thoughts...)

Holy $@&* Ok Cool Toy Review has announced The SM3 Movie wave with BAF Sandman, then ML4 with BAF Holocaust, then F4 9 figure wave with Ronan and now two Hulk Waves. That 5 new waves with no pictures or confirmation besides Cool Toy Review themselves. All this has too good to be true written all over it.

Uhg. I'd almost rather buy more movie figures than more Hulks. The others sound decent, but it sucks that we've got to buy at least 2, probably more in wave 2, Hulk figures to get Fin Fang Foom.

I hope this story turns out to be bogus.

these waves sound awesome. it is about time we get a fin fang foom BAF. i wonder if they will make the other dragons as well. aureus the gold dragon and argent the silver dragon. let's hope these hulk waves are true.

I think this is pretty sweet! ~

If this is true...and I have my doubts...it means that in order to get a Fin-Fang-Foom BAF, I have to buy:

1. Another Absorbing Man...I was lucky enough to find the Toy-Biz version...I don't need another, especially if the review is accurate, and it's a so-so figure

2. Bi-Beast...OK...this one IS cool! However, HASBRO might need to change his name, if ya' get my drift...

3. Another Grey Hulk...the one in ML 9 was perfect...we don't need to do it again...zzzzzzzzzzz.....

4. Another She-Hulk..."Classic" or not, it's another SHe-Hulk...swell...

5. Hulk..."The End"...Is this really interesting??? Looks a lot like the Maestro...zzzzzzzzzz....

6. Another Wendigo...OK...I know this will bug people...but as far as I'm concerned, the white Sasquatch from ML 12 IS the Wendigo...still, if it's a good sculpt, OK...I'm on board...

All in all, this is a disappointing wave, especially when you consider the other very cool characters from Hulk-lore that aren't being done (but perhaps...perhaps...will be done in the next Hulk Wave?)

1. Doc Samson...in his original costume from Incredible Hulk # 147...an absolute MUST!

2. Zzzaxx...would be very cool...

3. The Harpy

4. Tyrannus

5. The Parasite

6. Cobalt Man

7. General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross...

...and many more...

Well...that's one man's opinion...

Absorbing Man --- Great We never got the Hulk classics over here so it great to get This Figure

Bi-Beast--- A C-list villian wow!!!!!

Grey Hulk--- A pre Joe Fixit figure is one i thought they never make (probally won't either if this prove to be bogus)

FA She-Hulk--- Yes this a variant i wanted and yes it a first appearance.

Hulk The End--- Don't really care for this one but a figure's a figure

Wendigo--- Dispite what Tornato says Ml 12 White Sasquatch was Heather Hudson of the Exiles so this is a new figure. personally i thought this would be suited to the Wolverine line we know there goin doing next year as the BAF.

Fin Fang Foom--- Who cares if it over two waves? IT FIN FANG FOOM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

Personally i think hasbro might be starting a FF Spidey and Hulk Classic lines as i dont think these are for ML and i really hope they aren't cause that mean we get more figures then planned.

While I like the Hulk, I don't really LOVE him. However, for the price of Absorbing Man, Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and Fin Fang Foom, this may change. But if I have to but two complete waves for one BAF, they may not get my money.

If they decide to add Zzax, Speed Freak, Piecemeal, and a few others, then maybe, otherise ....

I think i've figure out why there doing this in two waves.

1. Most of the figures are big guys so it would be more cost effective to make them in a six wave system instead of a 8 wave system

2. It seem that hasbro took the advice of a fan and made Big BAF and it more cost effective to have it in two wave aswell.

Well looking at the first waves line up makes me think that we're getting the monsters and weird characters in these two waves. Sure "Hot Defender" could be Valkyrie but it could just as easily be Hellcat (hell is Hot) or the Gargoyle (visually would fit in and I do believe he breathed fire). Son could refer to Doc SamSON, the Hulks son for the novel which I believe was turned into a comic (It was called What Savage Beast) or even the Gremlin. As for the King referrence, I'm gonna have to think about that one. But I really don't think we'll get any "normal People" looking figures.

I have these 4 if you still need them:

ML 15 Moon Knight Silver Variant

ML 15 Wasp red variant

ML 8 Modern Ironman

ML 1 Ironman Stealth Variant

I need:

FFC Super Skrull

FFC Kang-make an offer before I ebay these 2 suckers!

FFC Dragonman

Also need FFC Inv. Woman regular(painted)version

If you still have them let me know what you want for what!

Oh hell yeah I love the sound of this! I really like the idea of sub ML lines. I'm so happy that there's FFF as a BAF. :D