I'm back and I got customs to show you all!

code red shockwave

Wow, after four weeks of waiting for my knee to heal, I am back and I got customs to show you!

First up is my Battle Corps Law. I felt the one Hasbro released was good, but the yellow plus the chest mold struck me as one that I don't think would be used in an urban assault situation. So, to fix this I just did a simple LBC swap using the BC Law head on the Star Brigade Duke body.

BattleCorpsLaw.jpg

Second, I have Beach-Head. Now there are those who love the original to death despite the large noggin, while others out there say there hasn't been a good version of him released yet. Well once you see this custom, I think you would love to make one for yourself. I used a pair of scissors to cut off the neck joint(otherwise his head would have looked too tall, unnatural, and it wouldn't have fit) and I repainted the entire head using the forest green paint color from Apple Barrel. This will become my default Beach-Head.

Beach-Head.jpg

Third one is simply a generic mob gangster, using the same green paint I used for Beach-Head's head. I got the idea from playing the arcade game(also on my arcade emulator) the Punisher. There were thugs in suits with top hats on and I couldn't resist creating one of my own. I used an original Muskrat head and repainted a v2 body(including the hands to create gloves...plus the flesh tone would have not matched the pale one had I not done this).

Gangster.jpg

Fourth custom I have is another LBC---Wild Bill. I felt v1 was so-so(but wanted the ball jointed head), the other Battle Corps versions looked too much like Calvary scouts, and the new sculpt versions just didn't quite cut it for me, so this is my solution. This will become my default Wild Bill.

WildBill.jpg

My fifth custom is Stalker. This custom is designed to be a homage of the valor vs. venom version. Not too bad of a figure, especially since I know some collectors liked the comic pack version that came with Classified and Tommy Arashikage.

Stalker.jpg

Next up is Lock Down, one of my S.W.A.T. characters. The one I previously had was good, but I felt he needed a torso with body armor. The Sonic Fighters Dial-Tone torso inspired me to change him into this new look. I also think this would have been a better look for Bullet-Proof.

LockDown.jpg

Last, but not least, is my latest Shockwave custom. You're probably wondering, why so many Shockwave customs? Didn't you finish that army building craze a long time ago? Well, I think if this particular custom was released by Hasbro, I think a lot more collectors would buy him like crazy. I know many out there associate the baseball cap with ski mask as a "trademark" of Shockwave's, thus I used the v1 head. The v1 torso was a better idea to me than v3's because it looks like it could stop bullets no matter where on the torso he got hit while the other one had weak spots at the upper torso. The rest were all v3 because I felt the arms made him just a tad skinny and he needed knee pads for extra protection.

Latest_Shockwave.jpg

Hope you all love them...let me know what you think, as always. Thanks, and peace out.

I too like your Shockwave the best.