Has anyone found Surfer/Torch icons yet ?

robb

Someone posted the new Surfer and Torch Icons on Runrunhero fourm.

It seems like there's a variant version for both figures. a Cosmic Surfer with the hands and other parts being transparent blue with some cosmic sparks painted on him.

And a semi clear orange TOrch. Not sure if this is the final product of a variant. If so then There's going to be 5 figures in total:

Silver Surfer

Cosmic SIlver Surfer variant

Human Torch

transparent Human Torch variant

Johnny Storm variant

Well poop!! It looks like there's two more versions of these that I won't be getting. I think i'll just end up getting the boring old SS and the fiery HT. Thanks for the tease, though...

So what is the variant torch? De-flamed? And Surfer doesn't come with his board? Whats the point then? He'll just look like some bland grey guy without it. . .I guess it would be a damn big board though.

So, right now, there are 5 figures in Hasbro Icons Series 3:

Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer (Astral Variant)

Human Torch (Flame-On)

Human Torch (Flame-Off)

Human Torch (Clear Variant)

And as far as I know, the Surfer always comes with his board, split into two pieces, which you have to assemble yourself.

you can get them from big bad toy store, they are sold out of the individual surfer though, you gotta get him with both torches (flaming and ultra flaming). when i was down at a TRU here in san antonio last week the kid looked in the computer, he said he had no record of the blob series coming in (ofcourse), but he had the surfer and torch listed as coming soon. so either for once TRU will get it first, or its a sign that soon it will be everywhere. i lived in milwaukee when the punisher doom set came out and target had them first of all the stores there. no listing of that really cool cosmic surfer at bbts or anywhere else i have seen. and the torch looks solid and painted orange, not clear like the one from the message board looks.

that cosmic surfer is too cool for hasbro to mass produce, then we might grow to expect more out of them (gasp!) instead of buying midget headed emma frosts and blow up doll banshees.

My best guess about the cosmic surfer and clear torch are that Hasbro will do a rev a / rev b case running change (like they're doing with the blob series now)... by the way guys, I have the first three from bbts and photos of them here along with a reference on when to get them at comic stores: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2039573