LET THE RACE BEGIN...

jinx723

So right about now Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, and Motormaster ;) are leaving the Hasbro warehouse to delivery our beloved 25th Anniversary figures. That or they are arriving at retailers, but who cares all I have to say is "LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!

"He'll fight for freedom where ever there's trouble... #US1#

I'm not holding my breathe, but we shall see I suppose.

I am heading out to a Target... and Toys R Us right now with my brother... not exactly to look for these but I will make sure to ask/look for them!

I am wondering if we are speaking about the Hasbro facility in China or here in the US. As I am so very tired of waiting for these freaking figures, I am hoping here in the US. But my luck, it will be from China and on a Boat. A very slow boat.

:wacko:

I don't expect them to be out by tomorrow especially if the figs only just started to ship today, we can hope of course I have 2 Walmarts to check tomorrow

and I'll be checking Target, another Walmart, and TRU Thursday

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!!!!! THIS I COMMAND!!!! @smilepunch@

I had to do some running around, so I stopped at a couple stores, lol.. not even a sign that new Joes are coming... Walmart had 2 Sigma 6 figures, lol.. not even a spot on them for the pegs, just sitting there.. covered in WWE figs.. kinda sad if you ask me..

I can't see Hasbro doing much promoting for these, seeing it's only gonna be 2 5-packs, then a slow trickle of single pack waves.. but come on.. they wonder why Joes don't sell, at least give them a push.. I know it's not Transformers or Spiderman with their new movie coming out.. Target clearing the aisle, putting up signs.. ***THIS SAT, NEW TRANSFORMERS FIGURES*** and crap like that.. but put a little efort behind it, lol

It's gonna be sad if all of a sudden I walk into a store and see, OOH, LOOK, NEW JOES just on some random day of the week before work, I wanna freakin' release date!!!

I'm giving it another month or so myself. I've gotta factor in the heavy anticipation built up for these, plus the intial scalper activity will wipe the stores out, before I even know they've taken them out of the box and set them on the shelves (if they even get that far). Then the next phase will be half scalper activity combined with the collectors who have connections, and of those collectors, the ones who have friends in need they're buying for, and then of course the army builders and the 1 set loose and another set MIB collectors, will all have a shot at'em before I hit the aisles. @lol@

If lucky, I'll get the last box set with the big dent in it, but that's ok, I don't collect boxed up stuff anyway. ;)

I haven't seen a single Wal-Mart/Target/Toys R Us (And I have a combined 9 Wal-Marts, 5 Targets, 3 Toys R Us within a 45 mile radius from my house) that have any space for these new Joe toys whether it be pegs or shelf area for box sets. Until I see room clearing up I won't begin to hope to find them.

DAMN DIRTY SCALPERS !!

25.00 is pretty steep though...i initially was gonna ge t 2 of everything, but i've only got so much spendin $$.

I dont think these will be scalped too hardcore either... after all, they arent exclusives or anything, so there should be an adequate supply.

-saboteur