where did the devils due forum go?

carlmule

actually that might be a good idea. if it was me I would just say Phil Kost site joereloaded.com would be the official GI JOE COMIC board site and just link to it from the main page

or use another joe site, get the Joe Fan sites more involved in things, might actually mend some fences with some people.

Devils Due doesnt have to worry about running the forums either.

the only problem with that is all of thier other titles not having a place to go

Not bringing the forum back would be the worst thing they could do. DDP had a good forum where the fans of the book could interact. By eliminating it they are, in my estimation, slapping some die hard book fans in the face and I wouldnt be surprised to see the subscriptions, of which alot were generated by the board, go down dramatically. Mark my words on this. For those tracking the numbers of sales of DDP books, watch the monthly sales number drop if you dont see a return of the board. I am not stating that the boards account for a huge percentage but there will be a drop of some sort.

The boards presented a way for DDP to interact with fans that will in many cases go away slighted.

And while I like Joe Reloaded, it just isn't the DDP board and the DDP crew.

Well, this was posted on the DDP site today:

the forums are going to be down for an indefinite period

So...make yourself at home, and be sure to tell your friends about the forums.

"The GI Joe Comic Forum, a lighthouse of GI Joe comic talk in a dark and DDP forumless world."

So everyone go to joereloaded.com for all your comic talk

"The GI Joe Comic Forum, a lighthouse of GI Joe comic talk in a dark and DDP forumless world."

Wait, what do they mean by "indefinitely"? Do they mean they don't know when they'll have them working, or they don't have any plans on bringing them back right now?

Wait, what do they mean by "indefinitely"? Do they mean they don't know when they'll have them working, or they don't have any plans on bringing them back right now?

joereloaded.com is ran by DDP military advisor maybe he would know because I dont, sadly