Slight update on 25th Anniv. Joes

jordan23

Just wanted to let everyone know that the five packs have been downloaded to our system from home office. There are four seperate UPC's. Here is what I found out:

Cost is $17.63 and retail is $24.88

UPCs are as follows:

The one line descriptions are:

GIJ ANNVSRY KEY DRV

GIJ ANVSRY COBRA PK

GIJ ANVSRY JOE PK

GIJ ANNVSRY COBRA PC

All are the same price point and usually the items arrive within two weeks after the new download for all new items. The bad news is that there are no single packs in the system. Case assortment appears to be a case of three with two Joe and one Cobra. I am really wondering what "KEY DRV" and "COBRA PC" are. I can not get any more information but it could be the single packs case assortment. However, even if its only five per case the math doesn't equal out ($4.88 x 5 = 24.40) so I don't think they are the single pack cases. As soon as I find out more I will let you all know.

Well there were two planned Cobra Packs, but KEY DRV is a mystery to me. DRV makes me think maybe a "Drivers" pack...but that doesn't make much sense. We have no vehicels to drive.

But it would still make sense since, we have popular Cobra drivers liek Wild Weasel, Copperhead, etc that they have the names too.

Draven

Well that's true. And we are getting the Stinger driver and no Stinger, but I doubt they'd do another Cobra Pack. So I figure whatever this is it's a Joe Pack of some kind. They also proably won't create all new molds for this pack either, so we are limited to what they can make from what they have.

With a new Chest, head, and Web gear you could make a Steeler out of Snake Eyes. Just give him Duke's Helmet (With new attachment) and Snake Eyes Uzi. You could make Clutch with a new Chest, Arms, Web gear, and Head, along with Duke's Helmet. You could make Hawk with just a new Head on Snake Eyes' body and Duke's helmet. Don't really know who else they could make with the molds they have now. And I find even these unlikely since they couldn't even bother with giving the single carded Flint new arms or a chest, I doubt they'd make the effort here either.

To utilize those numbers in my system all I would have to do is drop the first and last number. But the only thing I saw wrong was the last to sets would have the exact same numbers. When I go back to work on Friday I will check them out and see if they are in the Target system yet. That would be really cool.