Purgatory, The Alley Viper Immortal

alleyviperelite

This is a revamp of one of my first fully painted customs. When I first joined the boards and the whole dot com world I chose the name alleyviperelite becasue I thought it sounded good and Alley Viper was already taken. So when I introduced myself I was challenged with "what is an alley viper elite anyways?" So I whipped up a quick team and called them The Alley Viper Elite.

Well now that I look back at that original team I think that they are kind of cheesy but I think that two of them can be savaged. So in My GI Joe World The Alley Viper Elite were caught in an ambush and when they fought back three of the members were killed. Only the members Envee and Baby escaped with their lives. Cobra Commander declared the team a failure and informed them that it would not be rebuilt. Instead he focused his attention on putting a team together to counter GI Joe directly. It was to be formed by exceptional members from his Viper squads and he called them The Immortals.

Baby was chosen as The Alley Viper Immortal. She is still the only woman to have ever passed Alley Viper training and did so while making the other recruits look bad. After the death of her teammates she chose a new codename to reflect how she feels about her life. Her life has been a living hell since that day and it was the day that Purgatory was truly born.

Purgatory.jpgPurgatory1.jpg

Purgatory4.jpg

Purgatory2.jpgPurgatory3.jpg

Nice custom, she reminds me of Lara Croft. :)

I see the Lara Croft resemblance now that you mention it. I was aiming for an Ellen Ripley toughness to her.

The shield is from the G-Force microman wings. Its was the piece that fit in the middle and I just glued a handle from a Widescope shield on it and painted it up.

Thanks for the comments.