Question For the DCSH/Azrael Fans

fceeviper

Question, when DCSH's Azrael was release did anyone here find him at any retail stores, like TRU's, Target, Kmart and Walmart?

For me I looked for months to show up at all my local retail stores and to this day I'm yet to find Azrael at retail.

I finally got 2 Azraels, one at Frank&Sons collectors warehouse for 18$, and a second Azrael on eBay for 15$.

18154146og4jt7.jpg

241594109da2e1c52e5rp6.th.jpg

6016085_azrael.th.jpg

6016086_dcshazrael2.th.jpg

6016088_normal_dcshazrael3.th.jpg

What Say You?

I lucked out and found an Azrael at Wal-Mart just last year, around August or so. I'm glad you have the figure now, he is one of coolest in this line. The only pesky DCSH figure that I have yet to find at retail is Supergirl, so I know how difficult it can be.

Hello all. im new here and this is my first post, so be easy :D . "slao", i jsut looked at a supergirl today at local(florida) K-mart for 8.99. just thought you might want to know. and i found part of wave 6(?) at TRU. all black BM, two-face and bane.

He's one from the earlier waves I NEVER saw at retail. I ended up ebaying him.

I still haven't seen Supergirl or Black Superman at retail but I also haven't even seen those waves anywhere but once. Unfortunately the TRU next to my work has had 6 Supes, 3 Scarecrows, 2 Parasites, and 1 Kal-El warming the pegs for exactly a month. No one has bought a single one of them literally. I know because I'm there about 3 times a week. I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and ask if there's more in the back.

The Targets near me are all littered with the terrible Superman figures that are just the repaints from the Batman 2-pack a couple years back. Each one has about 6 of them.

I saw like 6 at retail.. Targets, TRUs and Walmarts... lol.. of course, I got mine, and a buddies. and then when Draven wanted one.. I never saw them again.. then poof, out of nowhere I found one at a walmart on the top shelf.. lol.. someone must have forgotten about their stash.. oh well, their loss.

I saw like 6 at retail.. Targets, TRUs and Walmarts... lol.. of course, I got mine, and a buddies. and then when Draven wanted one.. I never saw them again.. then poof, out of nowhere I found one at a walmart on the top shelf.. lol.. someone must have forgotten about their stash.. oh well, their loss.

That's right, their loss is my gain! And a great gain it was, as he was the only fig I was lacking in the collection I wanted (don't have the freeze redo).

Draven

Azreal, Superman and bizarro are the only ones I can honestly say I've seen everywhere.

I bought him when I saw him, and then again and again....

found one by chance! some 7 year old had it and I convinced him to trade it for a TMNT figure.

Target is the place to go.

Wow, which TMNT figure u used?

found one by chance! some 7 year old had it and I convinced him to trade it for a TMNT figure.

Target is the place to go.

Wow, which TMNT figure u used?

raphael. I told him it was a super hard to find figure.

Did you ever watch to see if he actually brought the figure ?:D most of the time the kids just run around with the junk and then drop it someplace or hide it when there parents say no heh