GI Joes 8" Land, Sea, and Air Figure Pack

Usagi Yojimbo

Any available pics of what these will look like?

there were pics in one of the toy magazines about this same thing i think... it was adventure team sigma six....three of them. Snake eyes with a cobra snake, storm shadow with a tiger, and one more figure that i forget.

-saboteur

there were pics in one of the toy magazines about this same thing i think... it was adventure team sigma six....three of them. Snake eyes with a cobra snake, storm shadow with a tiger, and one more figure that i forget.

-saboteur

Those you are looking at in magazine are three from the 8" adventure wave 1. They are not in this three pack. The adventure team are all single packs. You can see these on hasbro's web page. As for the three pack at toysrus their is no pictures and not much information at this time. @smilepunch@ @hmmm@ #US1#

If they're sticking to more standard military or even just a SEMI-futuristic dash of Sci Fi elements, for these newer ones (as opposed to some of the earlier ones, I thought were TOO sci-fi funky looking) I'll be interested in seeing what they look like.

The molded pants are also an improvement I think. I always thought the Sigma Six figures were always SEVERLY under nourished! @lol@ Wiry is ok in some cases, but these guys were sickly scrawny looking. ;)