25th Ann. Joes Ship from Hasbro 6-25-07

jhester

Makes you wonder if anybody BLEW there toy savings on those great deals at Hasbrotoyshop and now won't be able to get as much as they'd planned for on the new 25th ann. Joes? @lol@

I am holding out for the new figures.

This does make me wonder when the internet shops are going to change their release dates. But, I am also wondering if GI Joe CLub.com has it wrong and this is the arrival date to the US and not the shipping out date. It just seems more logical to give an arrival date and not a shipping date.

Do you think any bank loan officers have ever set thru an application process for a loan, just to find out it's for...

G.I.JOES?? ;)

Do what any shameless toy collector will do;

Head to the street corner and pimp yo self for MMMONEYY!!!

Trouble is, where I live, about the only thing that would come along to a street corner is a cow.

Or a moose.

And they are cheap bastudds.

I got my entire next paycheck going to my pocket for these figures when they hit shelves.

I love being in school still, all I have to worry about buying is personal stuff and this is definetely personal. @smilepunch@

Makes you wonder if anybody BLEW there toy savings on those great deals at Hasbrotoyshop and now won't be able to get as much as they'd planned for on the new 25th ann. Joes? @lol@

HA! I was wondering the exact same thing! @lol@

Sounds great to me, I am going to have to be on the look out for these in stores. I am glad that I have been saving a little bit, but with the con since I only am getting one box set, I will have some extra cash for the new stuff coming out.

To quote Nelson: HA! HA! That is one day before my Birthday! Yay! B-Day money goin to Joes! (or the TF Con set since that is more expensive). Y'know that is why they had the clearance sale right? To get rid of DTC to make room for the 25th Anniversary stuff. You honestly didn't see this coming?

I was just about to click the Submit Order button on HTS before I thought that I should save my dough for the 25th stuff.

Guys, it appears to be an arrival date. I just read BBTS.com's newsletter and it reports that their shipment will be there in 1-6 days. I suggest getting to TRU Target or Wal Mart on the 25th and see if anything comes in.

Guys, it appears to be an arrival date. I just read BBTS.com's newsletter and it reports that their shipment will be there in 1-6 days. I suggest getting to TRU Target or Wal Mart on the 25th and see if anything comes in.

It's been my understanding that these places air ship these from China, so they don't have to take the slow boat and then through the DC's.

That may be true, but usually BBTS gets them in after retailers. And the time frame given seems to match the time given on the site.

That may be true, but usually BBTS gets them in after retailers. And the time frame given seems to match the time given on the site.

We may not be looking at a usual situation. Hasbro may be thinking to get the new 25th anniversary figures out in a way like they release the Star Wars figures. We may have a mass release on the 24th at Midnight. Or I could be just wishful thinking.

Funny these things will be hitting stores at the same time transfomer mania will be in effect. Coincidence or Clever Hasbro Cross marketing?

My local Mistah Sugah is tellin me that these sets will be in his store sometime in July, so that jibes quite well with the other reports here.

Looking forward to the sets--they've sparked a renewed interest in GIJOE with me.

Now BBTS is showing an arrival date of the 26th of June on the 25th Anniversary GI Joe set.

Pizza