Iron Man HOT!

drzenith

Iron Man, eh. If you like power rangers, then he is cool..

but I think he is gay

Do you mean 'gay' as in fun and jovial or 'gay' as in homosexual?

I don't mean Gay as in homesexual, that would be offensive to gays.

I mean, like dumb, stupid, pointless, ass-clown, like that....

in other words its like saying, "My job is gay, it stinks, I hate it"

Not a slap on homosexuals, I would NEVER compare them to a louse wanna be super hero trash heap like Tony Stark, the official Biotch of the United States Government.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I think he is gay

Not a slap on homosexuals, I would NEVER compare them to a louse wanna be super hero trash heap like Tony Stark, the official Biotch of the United States Government.

Dude, seriously, just shut up. You're only digging yourself in deeper...

but I think he is gay

Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought you meant "gay" like guys who talk as if they're starring in "Sex and the City"...you know...guys who say things like "bee-yotch"...

...that kind of gay...

But clearly, you mean something else, right?

@smilepunch@

but I think he is gay

...You mean "gay" like half-naked, sweaty, overly-steroidal guys wrestling with each other, or some other kind of "gay"??

@loll@

Hmmm...you may be right. Maybe he meant that kind of gay??

@hmmm@

but I think he is gay

Dude seriously, Kiss my ARSE

but I think he is gay

...You mean "gay" like half-naked, sweaty, overly-steroidal guys wrestling with each other, or some other kind of "gay"??

@loll@

Hmmm...you may be right. Maybe he meant that kind of gay??

@hmmm@

ok, Rhinoplasty and So Fat Tomato are now on ignore

but I think he is gay

I think Rhinoman was just pointing out that using gay as in "my job is gay, it stinks, I hate it" is exactly what is offensive to homosexuals. You are taking a word that describes a group of people and you are using it in a negative way. There is no way to use gay in that way and have it not be offensive. Gay should only be used to describe someone who is homosexual or to express happiness. Perhaps, lame would be an acceptable alternative.

Back on topic... After reading most of the Civil Wars trades, I stand by statements that Iron Man was right and he has always been cool, even through the 90's. He used some very questionable tatics, but registration is the right thing. The danger in registration is the government and/or military using super-people improperly.

Thanks for backing me up. That's precisely the message I was trying to convey. Too bad SOMEONE is not wise enough to understand when someone is offering advice. And, now that I'm on HIS ignor list, I'm unable to respond to his eloquent PM he sent me moments after my warning. So, if he has any onions in his sack, he'll allow me to respond to him off the boards where this sort of thing can be resolved. Unless he's afraid...

As for Ole IM, I've always liked his character and his armory. I eagerly await the movie coming out next year and what will happen when Green Mitts gets ahold of him...

Thanks for backing me up. That's precisely the message I was trying to convey. Too bad SOMEONE is not wise enough to understand when someone is offering advice. And, now that I'm on HIS ignor list, I'm unable to respond to his eloquent PM he sent me moments after my warning. So, if he has any onions in his sack, he'll allow me to respond to him off the boards where this sort of thing can be resolved. Unless he's afraid...

As for Ole IM, I've always liked his character and his armory. I eagerly await the movie coming out next year and what will happen when Green Mitts gets ahold of him...

Blah Blah Blah Blah

but I think he is gay

I think Rhinoman was just pointing out that using gay as in "my job is gay, it stinks, I hate it" is exactly what is offensive to homosexuals. You are taking a word that describes a group of people and you are using it in a negative way. There is no way to use gay in that way and have it not be offensive. Gay should only be used to describe someone who is homosexual or to express happiness. Perhaps, lame would be an acceptable alternative.

Back on topic... After reading most of the Civil Wars trades, I stand by statements that Iron Man was right and he has always been cool, even through the 90's. He used some very questionable tatics, but registration is the right thing. The danger in registration is the government and/or military using super-people improperly.

I apologize to So No Tornato and Rhinoman, I didnt mean to offend them with the gay term , I realize that using gay in that way bothers them and other gay americans, I am sorry

Your right, Iron Man is LAME for his actions and his lack of spine in standing up against a corrupt Marvel U United States.

I apologize to So No Tornato and Rhinoman, I didnt mean to offend them with the gay term , I realize that using gay in that way bothers them and other gay americans, I am sorry

@loll@

This, from a guy whose avatar is a middle-aged, overly-steroidal guy doing a pelvic thrust...

...who shows a video of a half-naked guy on the toilet...

...who calls people ass-clowns...

...and who uses words like "biotch" and "arse" !!!! ("Biotch"?? Who says that...other than the gals on "Sex and the City"??)

Can we say "fixation" ??? How 'bout "repressed" ??

@smilepunch@

PS...I thought I was on "Ignore" ?? Yeah, right!!!

but I think he is gay

Your right, Iron Man is LAME for his actions and his lack of spine in standing up against a corrupt Marvel U United States.

Don't forget his "Jesus is my Lord & Savior" quote in his signature. Not very Christianlike, if you ask me. He's just a pencil-necked geek trying to huff and puff like he's tough. Ignor me now, chicken-sh@t!!

Just for the record, I am not gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Thanks, George Castanza...)

but I think he is gay

Don't forget his "Jesus is my Lord & Savior" quote in his signature. Not very Christianlike, if you ask me. He's just a pencil-necked geek trying to huff and puff like he's tough. Ignor me now, chicken-sh@t!!

Just for the record, I am not gay...Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Thanks, George Castanza...)

I am not tough, your right, I am skinny, pencil necked geek who is terrified of you, I am shaking at my monitor, as a matter of fact. let me apologize, I am so sorry, your so intimidating that I am going to hire Kevin Costner to protect me right away, protect me and my gayness...

LMAO

Kiss Kiss you hot little piece of thang....

@loll@

haha I think Kevin Costner is too busy saving Whitney from Bobby to help you out. No one has even said anything actually homophobic so lets all get along. Besides just cause a dude's gay don't mean nothing. Look at the pro wrester Orlando Jordan he's openly gay and could probably S*** Kick 90 percent of the male population.

Next thing ya know we will hear that Tony Stark is an anti-dentite. That will be the last straw.....Winter Soldier...do your stuff......

I agree with a previous poster who noted that Iron Man has always been at the forefront....he is a BIG name Marvel character that even "laymen" know about. He has had moments of less celebrity, but right now all Marvel comic readers are well versed on his Machevelian ways....he has become infamous and self-appreciating.....(did you hear his speil when he was fighting the Hulk over Manhattan??? Boy...talk about grandstanding....)

wrestling is soooooooo gay

There is nothing "gay" about large, over-muscled men slathering themselves with oil and grappling in their underwear...

...Nothing!

@loll@

Nor us there anything "gay" about grown men talking about toys on the internet all day long.

wrestling is soooooooo gay

There is nothing "gay" about large, over-muscled men slathering themselves with oil and grappling in their underwear...

...Nothing!

@loll@

Nor us there anything "gay" about grown men talking about toys on the internet all day long.

BA-DA-BING!!!

TOUCHE', Baby!!

Iron Man is an interesting character, because he is such a technology based character. There are a lot of things you can do with it, as tech is always advancing, and Tony Stark is interesting because he has pretty important weaknesses. If you can get a smart writer to play with all of these aspects, you got yourself a winner.